Natural Gas Pipelines
I am looking for experts in lng pipeline investigation, auditing, risk management, siting, construction, design, operation, maintenance, leak detection, and regulatory compliance.+13 Other Responses
Natural Gas Pipelines In Us
Hello, i work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for experts who can discuss local, intra-state natural gas pipelines in the bakken, eagleford, or utica. Please only respond if you have work experience in these regions.+14 Other Responses
I am looking to connect with one or more business and technical experts for understanding the various state and federal regulations that apply to pipelines in texas.+1 Other Responses
Stainless Steel Octg
We are researching the stainless steel corrosion resistant piping components market, primarily for the offshore oil & gas industry, and would like to conduct paid phone interviews with multiple experts in the space.
***please note: this is a resend. If you replied to the first inquiry, there is no need to reply again. You may still be selected from that inquiry, but we want to expand the number of expert interviews.***
specifically, for the stainless steel corrosion resistant piping components market, we would like to discuss:
• product functionality and differentiation
• the competitive landscape
• market trends (cra-octg are relatively recent products and they seem to have grown significantly despite the downturn)
please reply via zintro if you are an expert in this space.
P.+19 Other Responses
Pipeline Connector Technology Costs (mifc/zap-lok)
We are currently engaged in building a bottom-up cost model for mifc (non-welding technology) for pipelines and risers for an oil & gas company operating in malaysia and southeast asia.
We are looking for an expert to share the detailed costs for mechanical interference connector technology for pipelines and risers for oil and gas companies. We understand the same name also goes by mechanical interference connector or mechanical pipe joining systems, the technology that eliminates the need for welding of line pipe sections.
The cost model should contain end to end costs for procuring the services.
• technologies considered – ( zap lok / force lok, or any other similar competing mifc technology)
we are looking for experts who have had experience in working with this technology or who have participated in sourcing and purchasing this technology.
Part a. We are interested in the cost structure or cost break down preferably into following components:
2. Labor cost
3. Detailed equipment costs
5. Mobilization-demobilization costs for material, equipment and manpower
6. Accessories, if any
8. Other related cost items if any
for this, we would need to understand the typical assumptions you would consider, based on an on-the ground scenario, to draw up the components for the should cost for the technology or the service.
The cost model should include the detailed cost components and its actual value. Currency – usd
please note - in case of client confidentiality for any data, even approximate ranges would do.
Part b. Along with the costs borne by the supplier, we would like to understand the
1. Cost drivers impacting the price of this technology
2. Impact of covid-19 on supply/demand dynamics of this service in malaysia and southeast asia.
3. Profit margin for this mifc technology
kindly drop in a note with contact details for a pre-consulting call, if you are interested to proceed.+8 Other Responses
Epc/epcc/epcic For Onshore Pipelines
We are working with a multinational malaysian oil and gas major who wants to understand the epc/epcc/epcic for the onshore pipelines. We are looking out for insights on the following questions:
1. Market dynamics for epc/epcc contracts related to onshore pipelines and how is covid-19 affecting these?
2. Are onshore and offshore projects catered in the same contract or do o&g companies have different contracts for both requirements?
3. Cost breakup for epc, epcc, and epcic contracts. What is the most frequently engaged ?
4. How does subcontracting work under epcc or epcic ?
5. Which is a highly adopted pricing mechanism – lstk, fixed pricing, or cost-plus?
Thanks+36 Other Responses
Hello, i'm a management consultant working on a project for an electric heating company, and my team is looking for someone with expertise in specific electric heating applications in the petroleum pipeline design space. We're trying to understand exactly what heating is used for (e.G. To prevent ice build up), and what heating technologies are used for those applications (e.G. Trace heating).
Based on your background, i thought you might be able to help out. Please let me know if you're familiar with this specific area within your industry -- i believe our work would probably entail one 60-minute phone conversation.
Thank you!+4 Other Responses
Flexible Risers And Line Pipes
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations on experts that have knowledge of flexible risers and line pipes
we would be particularly interested with experts who can share their insights on purchasing criteria, use case, pros and cons, and evaluation of other vendors. The ideal expert should be able to give an in-depth discussion of the market dynamics,cost drivers, cost structure, and other variables that drive growth in this space.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the question:
1. What is the extent of your experience that will showcase your overall knowledge on flexible risers and line pipes? Please answer briefly.
2. Can you share your insights in the basic cost drivers and cost structure of the manufacturing of flexible risers and line pipes? Please answer briefly.
3. Would you be able to discuss the global best practices and engagement model, and how do o&g companies manage their flexible pipeline requirements? Please answer briefly.+11 Other Responses
Pipeline Installation/ Connecting Technologies
Our client wants to understand some of the upcoming technologies, suppliers of those technologies, and contractual and sourcing best practices for pipeline installation and connection projects.
Key asks related to this project are as below-
1. What are the various technologies used during the time of pipeline installation which eliminates the need for welding or decreases the welding time to a greater extent? Case examples of companies using such types of techniques, pros, and cons of the technologies mentioned and what are the trends for the next 5 years for these technologies.
2. Various suppliers who provide such technology, their past experience with these techniques, and past projects utilizing such technologies and project outcomes.
3. The common contracting model adopted by other companies for the technology used – do they contract with epcic firms or oic (offshore installation contractor or any other way), pros and cons of all types of contract/sourcing models, and type and specification of vessels used for installing pipelines+14 Other Responses
Offshore T&i Services: Fixed Structure & Pipelines
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations on experts that have knowledge on offshore transportation & installation services.
We would be particularly interested with experts who can share their insights on cost structure for the offshore fixed structure t&i. The ideal expert should be able to give an in-depth discussion of the supply and demand dynamics, different engagement model, and the indirect vendor cost with respect to insurance, depreciation cost, profit margin, asset financing cost, project financing cost in this space.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions:
1. What is the extent of your experience that will showcase your overall knowledge on transportation and installation (t&i) of fixed structures and pipeline? Please answer briefly.
2. Can you share your insights into the current trends and opportunities in the cost structure for the offshore fixed structure t&i? Please answer briefly.
3. Would you be able to provide/discuss supply and demand dynamics in malaysia or apac regarding challenges/constraints (supply constraints, disruptions, unforeseen demand increase) in the market? Please answer briefly.+9 Other Responses
Cost Model On Pipeline Maintenance Services
We need cost models for below-mentioned engagements for the procurement of onshore and offshore pipeline maintenance services in oil and gas:
1. Onshore pipeline inspection and repairs
2. Pipeline in-line inspection and repairs
3. Offshore pipeline inspection and repairs
we need a detailed cost model covering each factor and industrial scenario for these categories.+17 Other Responses
Seamless Steel Pipe Octg
We are in discussions with a partner to set up a fairly large seamless steel pipe manufacturing facility (for octg products) which will include hot rolling of pipe and then finishing facilities like heat treatment furnaces as well as threading facilities.
The partner (an established manufacturer of such octg products) will be providing knowhow (right from design stages till commissioning) as well as provide premium connection license andsome proprietary product knowhow.
We need the expert to help us time to time in our discussions with our partner as well as provide some comfort and advice when it comes to technology / equipment selection and to vet the information provided by partner.
A visit to the partner's facilities as well as visit to uae may be required. The engagement will be in bursts of several days/weeks spread over the period from nov 2011-june 2012.+4 Other Responses