Water Pressure Pipe Market
L.E.K. Consulting is doing research on the north american water pressure pipe market.
We are looking for experts on pressure pipes used to transport water in applications such as power plant cooling , mining, fracking applications, and agriculture. Additionally, the types of pipe that are covered in the study include ductile iron (di), bar wrapped concrete (bwp), spirally wound steel pipe (sp), pre-stressed concrete cylinder pipe (pccp), glass reinforced, filament wound or extruded, plastic pipe (grp) and pvc pipe.
We would like to speak for 30-45 minutes with experts who can talk to the types of water pressure pipe used in the specific end-market, trends of material types, and the purchase process.
For qualified experts, we are willing to pay at a healthy hourly rate.+5 Other Responses
Injection Molded Plastics For Medical Disposables
***please note: this is a resubmitted inquiry. If you already replied to the first one, you may very well be selected and there is no need to reply again. The reason we are resubmitting is because we want to expand the pool of expert replies from experts closer to: " ideal is polymer injection molding experience for medical devices that interacts with companies like p&g, j&j, pfizer, eli lily, etc."
also note: zintro will pay a generous referral fee if you refer someone that is selected for the projects. If interested or if you have any questions, please email support@zintro.Com .***
we are researching the customized injection molding plastics space, specifically serving medical and consumer end markets.
Injection molding plastics can be complicated by shooting multiple materials successively, and adding other components in the machine to create a fully integrated part made of multiple materials.
These companies produce components such as inhalers, epipens, syringes, etc. For medical companies (e.G. Eli lily, j&j, pfizer), and customized, rigid components for makeup, detergent, and food products (for p&g, unilever, etc.) that are differentiated from the standard packaging for 75%+ of all products in the category.
We are looking to speak to people throughout the value chain – product designers, injection mold makers (create the mold to shoot plastic into), molders (using the mold to produce the part), and end customers (p&g, j&j, etc.).+undefined Other Responses
Films Recycling Study
Films recycling study
myself jayant, working as lead procurement analyst in **** consulting india pvt. Ltd. And, we are currently working on recycling films study/hypothesis for cpg client. Some of the questions which i need inputs from zintro expert community are as follows:
• what are the potential alternatives to film recycling i.E. Waste to energy, repurpose, biodegrading, composting etc.?
• what is the range of cost saving that can be expected when sourcing films extruded from pcr resins?
• can existing film extrusion lines be used with pcr resins with limited or no modifications? Bottle grade vs. Film grade (with available capacity of both)
• can polymer resins be recycled infinitely as other forms of packaging such as aluminium, glass etc. And what are the current limitations in the number of recycling cycles?
• what are the benefits that clients can enjoy by adopting an upstream integration in the value chain of packaging polymers for recycling film?
• understand the input ratios (virgin:pcr:additives) that are being used currently to manufacture films from pcr resins
hope i have clarified and made my inquiry clear in terms of requirements.
It would be great to get your expertise & inputs on the same.We can also discuss this over the mail or phone once we are on the same page regarding understanding project requirements.
Please revert back for any clarifications.
Jayant ****+12 Other Responses