Plastic Pipes And Fitting
In order to support the development of a study on the distribution of pipes and fittings, mainly in plastics, for the construction market in france; we are looking for contacts experts on this market, likely to work / have worked in a specified list of target companies.
Distributors such as hursin, brossette, pum plastiques, point p, prolians (descours et cabaud), cedeo and comafranc
customers such as vinci, bouygues construction, eiffage, cegelec (and their subsidies), as well as public civil works customers
suppliers such as pipelife, wavin, polypipe, pont a mousson
distributors: former or current sales executives, sales managers, marketing manager, bd managers
customers: former or current buyers or purchaser of plastic pipes, procurement managers
suppliers: former or current executives, business managers, bd managers, etc.
market orientation: drivers of the need for pipes and fittings, orientation of the drivers, mix effect within the segment (past, present and future)
client needs and purchasing criteria: price, quality, service, outlet location / delivery, products bundle, innovation
suppliers bargaining power: concentration, profitability, product differentiation
maria+3 Other Responses
Hello, my name is rick i am owner of a plastics corp., we are looking for exactly 1 1/16 id ,1 1/4 od pvc plastic thin wall pipe. Also we would like to get them cut 9 inches long?. we are looking for 500 to 1000 of them to start, we are trying to find a supplyer close to new york, or at least in united states. Thank you very much for your help..rick..l.P.C+2 Other Responses
Adb groundwater project in the pakistani province of punjab. The project office is in lahore. The team leader resigned for private reasons and we are now looking for a replacement. The remaining assignment comprises 8 person months spread over a period of 14 months. The first input would be in february 2012. The job profile is as follows:
senior hydro-geologist/team leader - international: required for 8 months. The senior hydro-geologist will have a master’s in hydro-geology/groundwater hydrology/water resources. A phd in groundwater hydrology/hydro-geology will be preferred and scored higher. He will have at least twenty years of professional experience in the conjunctive use management of ground and surface waters in irrigated areas and groundwater resource assessment and management in arid areas. At least five years of that experience shall have been as team leader and three years of the experience will have been in south asia. His duties will include but not limited to the following:
- review all documents relevant to the project including those prepared by the ppta consultants;
- assist pmu in management and supervision of all groundwater assessment monitoring and management activities and assume full responsibility for and management of the consultant’s team;
- assist pmu in locating and installing additional monitoring wells and wells for pumping tests to further refine aquifer parameters and facilitate water quality sampling from multiple depths at a given point to better define vertical distribution of water quality within the aquifer system;
- based on the assessments above and all other available data and information design, implement and oversee operation of a groundwater monitoring system adequate to serve all needs for the monitoring output;
- guide and assist the groundwater modelers in developing, calibrating and operating a finite difference groundwater model of the aquifer underlying the lbdc command to serve as a primary tool in formulating and evaluating groundwater management strategies;
- review groundwater regulations and recommend modifications to ensure adequate conjunctive management of groundwater and surface water resources to ensure long term sustainability;
- assist pmu in making the comprehensive data base and groundwater management tools developed for lbdc available to province/basin-wide groundwater management initiatives; and
- provide both formal and on-the-job training for pmu/piu/pipd staff in groundwater monitoring, modeling and management.
Pay is €11000 a month all in!+8 Other Responses