The zintro blog needs you!iâm looking for your expert opinion on the news below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long.Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site.You will be named in the article and a link to your profile will be included.Your contribution is voluntary(there is no direct payment involved,but you will get lots of traffic to your expert profile).If interested,please send me your response via znotes within the next few days.
Researchers at los alamos national lab in new mexico used laser-driven neutrons to detect clandestine nuclear materials.The laser pulse contains 50 times more energy than the entire production of worldwide electrical power.If the neutrons encounter nuclear material,they cause fission and release more neutrons.Will it lead to the development of small,portable neutron interrogators that could be used at border crossings to catch nuclear smugglers?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published on our blog. Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name,we will link it to your expert profile,getting you more presence on zintro.If you have any questions,please let me know.
idil kan+4 Other Responses
My name is yoko and i am an independent filmmaker. I am currently developing the documentary film in regards to fukushima nuclear disaster and the problems of nuclear power industry worldwide. I am looking for an expert who lives in los angeles county, ventura county, santa barbara county, and orange county to give me the in person interview of this issue. Thank you very much.+9 Other Responses
We would like to set up a call with a uranium industry expert about cameco corporation (ccj). Ccj is the world’s second largest uranium producer, covering mining, refining, conversion & fuel manufacturing. We’d like to mainly cover these areas:
1. Situation in japan (restarting of shut down power plants post-fukushima)
2. Demand – supply gap of uranium: short-term and long-term outlook & market
3. Uranium market & the pricing – spot price vs. Lt price
4. Chinese nuclear program (construction plans, need for uranium, plans to become third-party-independent by operating their own mine)
5. Em overview & us nuclear market (shutting down some power plants – secular trend)?
6. Global energy mix and the role of nuclear energy – lt outlook
7. Industry trends (4th generation of nuclear reactors – efficacy & safety issues)
8. Cameco related questions – we would like to talk to someone who is familiar not only with the uranium market but with ccj itself. We want to get more color on their business model & ongoing tax litigation+40 Other Responses