Functional Consultant- Oracle Agile Plm
Expert understanding and ability to analyze and query application data schema.
* requirements gathering and scope definition with non-technical business user constituencies.
* the ability to interview various non-technical managers to understand complex, dynamic business rules/process and then create detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
* engage business users spanning multiple business units and ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes to ensure effective technology solutions.
* engage business users to support all necessary clarification for the project team, developer team and production support team to design and implement an effective solution.
* manage components of a project plan or entire projects.
* strong functional understanding of the systems supported and the development framework for customizations.
* verification of feasibility of business user's request functionality and business rules based on existing technical systems and data structures.
* ability to create and present key requirements artifacts without direct supervision.
* scope documents
* use cases
* detailed specification of key business rules
* activity diagrams
* business process mapping diagrams and documentation
* application gap analysis
* detailed knowledge and experience of agile roles, privileges and system configuration
* experience with the following modules : agile product collaboration, agile product quality module, agile product governance, and compliance module
* experience with agile 9.2.X or later release+1 Other Responses
Agile Project Management
Project manager. Lead and execute a 15 member team with tight deadlines and manage costs effectively. This project is for the government sector and will entail knowledge of health care industry as this is a large undertaking and domain knowledge would be a plus. We will also need this person to be able to manage very very tight deadlines and he needs to be technology savvy. This would be a product development effort so if he conversant in agile methodologies it will add to the strength of the candidate.+11 Other Responses
Software Modeling, Uml
The game ultima is played on an 8 by 8 square board with pieces of various kinds: pawns, kings, withdrawers, chameleons, leapers, coordinators, and immobilizers. Board squares are customarily referred to be indicating columns"a", "b", . . . "a" from left to right, and rows 1, 2, . . . 8 from bottom to top. Hence "a1" is the lower left corner of the board.
There are two players, called "white" and "blackâ" (with pieces colored accordingly). Players alternate moves. The set of legal moves varies by each kind of piece. In addition, each kind of piece has its own technique for capturing opposing pieces.
When pieces are captured, they are permanently removed from the board. A game ends upon capture of a king or by agreement of the players (who may agree to a draw or may agree that one or the other player is the victor).
In the computerized version, the computer may take the role of either player or neither player. (in the latter case, the computer is used simply to keep track of the board and pieces and to check the legality of the human players' moves.)
i want a uml.+5 Other Responses