Travel Policy Benchmarking Of Indian Pharma
Travel policy benchmarking of pharmaceuticals & healthcare companies in india
we are a global market research firm seeking experts who can assist us by providing insights on the travel policies of leading pharmaceuticals & healthcare companies in the india region. We would wish to seek expert insights on the following aspects:
1. Case references of travel policies of leading pharmaceutical companies in india:
• case studies on travel policies of key pharma companies related to maintaining quality standards, limits for metros and non-metro cities across india
• details about tie-ups between key hotel chains in india and leading pharma companies across tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 cities and benefits of such tie-ups
2. Insights on threshold values defined by leading pharma companies in india based on the following:
• employee levels: threshold limits based on employee designations
• class of the destination city: tier1, tier2, tier3 cities
• star ratings of the hotels' booked: 3 star, 4 star, 5 star
3. Best practices
• guidelines and kpis on business hotel selection in indian cities
• best practices to be adopted for increased savings while designing a travel policy by various pharma companies based on various cities, hotel chains and employee thresholds, for the india region
4. Insights pertaining to hotel booking policies of top pharma companies in india, with respect to policy elements such as:
• hotel price ranges, mode of payment
• minimum days requirement for advance hotel booking
• type of fare preferred for example pre-payment/non-refundable rates etc.
• reimbursement of following:
a. Cancellation charges – before deadline
b. Extended stay option
c. Dry cleaning & laundry charges
d. Access to amenities [gym, spa] charges
e. Hotel frequent usage program
f. Room upgrades
g. “no-show” charges [cancellation occurs after deadline or failure to cancel]
5. Insights pertaining to air travel policies of top pharma companies in india, with respect to policy elements such as:
• air travel management company [tmc] engaged
• preferred advance ticket booking window (7 days or 14days for example)
• class of service such as economy class, business class, premium economy/economy comfort/equivalent to list a few
• preferred type of ticket: for example, lowest restricted, non-refundable fare
• reimbursement on flight upgrades and permissible flight upgrade limits
• benefits on downgrading to lower class
• criteria for the prohibition on international travel approvals if any
• executive risk exposure (restrictions on traveling of employees based on designation, group or any maximum number, etc.
• reimbursements of other auxiliary policy elements such as airline club memberships, in-flight charges [baggage], frequent flyers program, overnight delays & cancellation of air travel, airline incidentals [pillows, blankets, headsets, etc.], passport, visa & immigration charges, weekend stays, mode of payment
6. Insights pertaining to car rental policies of top pharma companies in india, with respect to policy elements such as:
• car models based on class of service/travelers #, such as intermediate/mid-size, large car/mini-van, suvs, etc.
• eligibility for using rental car based on distance traveled
• reimbursement of refueling of rental car before handing over, maintenance & repair
• availability of pre-pay fuel option, one-way rental option
• reimbursement of delayed return charges, toll booth charges
• preferred mode of payment
• insurance coverage
• rental car upgrades reimbursement
7. Reimbursements of other travel expenses such as:
• child care expenses, currency exchange charges, dependent travel [spouse, guest, domestic partner, etc.], medical requirements while travelling, business travel accident insurance, to list a few
+16 Other Responses
Bank Audit Policy And Coverage
We are from a consulting firm in uae and are looking for a freelancer for 2-3 weeks for a project in abu dhabi.
The scope of work is to conduct an icaap audit for the bank and it includes:
review of icaap policy & coverage
•review the scope of icaap policy
•review governance structure
•review robustness & completeness of risk coverage
review and audit of risk measurement methodology and stress testing models
•review and audit measurements tools & underlying assumption of all the quantitative risks in line with policy
•review documentation of risk assessment methodologies
•review and audit of stress testing framework, assumptions and models
•review and audit all material pillar ii risks
review and audit of reasonableness of output and completeness and accuracy of inputs
•review icaap final report in accordance with the regulatory guidelines and assessments
•perform reconciliation to ensure full coverage and accuracy of inputs
•audit accuracy and reasonableness of output
is this something that you have an expertise and prior experience in? If yes, please get in touch.+8 Other Responses
Capex Approval Policy
Looking for expert with profound knowledge in internal policies related to sourcing & procurement and can answer following queries:
1) how different organizations execute the process of approving capital spends? Preferably organizations dealing with pharmaceutical, medical devices etc.
(basically interested in the process flow, sanction authorizations, role of engineering & finance officials, approvals, e-processing or hard copy approval, audit requirements)
2) what are the approving considerations for any capital spend? How does it vary from project to project?
3) what are the constraints in the existing policies?
3) what are the best in class policies for capex initiations and approvals?
All these information would be useful for formulating new policy for capital spend in any organization.
Thanks+12 Other Responses
Corporate Travel Policy
we are currently seeking support from corporate travel experts for getting insights into the corporate travel policy. With regard to the aforementioned topic, i am looking for details regarding the following:
• how do airlines utilize market share by origin/destination pairs in setting discounts?
• who owns the travel category within the buyer organization
• integrating booking tool and expense management system and its benefits
• involvement of hr in travel category
• what is the trend to manage travel for road warrriers?
• stringency of travel policy for road warriors
• road warrior turn-over due to strict travel policies for road warriors
we appreciate your interest & look forward to your response.
Thank you.+20 Other Responses