Hi. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for the following
i would like to engage with experts who were formerly with semiconductor equipment firms such as applied materials, lam research, asm international, etc, who can discuss the organizational structure of such firms.+10 Other Responses
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the semiconductor industry. More specifically, our client is looking to better understand the following topics:
- the differences between different rf vendors like skyworks, the qualifications considered in procurement decisions, and the technical differences between products.
- the historical perspective of the rf industry over the past 10 years, and how the offerings have changed over time.
- the historical pricing trends for these products and the future outlook for pricing industry-wide.
- the differences between skyworks' products and their sales process versus competitive players in the space.
This project has a budget.+7 Other Responses
Cleanroom Apparel - Industrial Laundries
Our firm requires multiple experts who can share their perspective on cleanroom apparel requirements and market assessment for electronics/semiconductor manufacturing industry.
We would be interested in speaking with someone who is familiar with clean room apparel testing equipment and processes, such as electronic static discharge (esd) and other similar requirements for the electronics/semiconductor manufacturing industry. Preferably experts, who can provide quantitative information, documents or references to support their insights on this subject.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. Kindly share the extent of your experience in handling cleanroom apparel requirements as a vendor/supplier for the electronics/semiconductor manufacturing industry?
2. Would you be able to discuss cleanroom apparel processes, testing equipment, regulations, requirements, market assessment (gaps and challenges) in relation to the front end and back end requirements of electronic/ semiconductor manufacturing companies (ex.Fabrication vs assembly of circuit board vs hard disk)?
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated.+10 Other Responses