Securities Pricing, Risk & Portfolio Software
My firm connects analysts at financial firms with industry professionals for paid (confidential) telephone calls to discuss market trends.
We currently have a client who is looking to speak with someone who is knowledgeable on how regulations (e.G., basel iii, dodd-frank) are driving increased demand for securities pricing services and risk management / portfolio modeling software on the buyside and sellside.
This would be a 60 minute call at your time convenience and paid at the hourly consulting rate of your choice.+15 Other Responses
We are currently working with our partner; a leading consulting company in seoul focused on the security industry and would like to speak with experts who would contribute their opinion on the industry.
Some sample questions on the industry would be:
- overall market view: major market trend, market size (how does the company estimate the security market size; methodology or logic)
- market segmentation: market segmentations (how did the company divide the market, and their rationale behind it)
- value proposition: customer needs per each segment
- 4p (price, product, promotion, place): major product/services and marketing strategies/actions per each segment
- enabler: incentive system, kpi, organization structure (whether it is driven by product cut or customer cut)
we are mainly focusing our interest on the following company : adt, secom, alsok, s1, kt telecop, adt caps, niscayah, prosegur, thales, utc fire and security.
maria+6 Other Responses
Legal expert witness in the areas of securities law, post-money valuation, and secured convertible promissory note in an ongoing civil lawsuit in santa clara county, san jose. I'm the lender as well as the plaintiff+6 Other Responses
Oil & Gas Company Valuation
We are valuing an upstream oil & gas company, which has a portfolio of producing, development and exploration natural gas assets. For us to do this exercise, we would like to hire an expert who would help us in resolving our following queries:
1. What is the best approach to identify comparable companies? What are the parameters (operational and financial metrics) on which these companies should be compared?
2. What valuation ratios should be used to value these companies? For instance, ev/reserves, ev/ebitda or any other ratios.
3. What factors would help in reconciling the valuation estimates using different metrics and methodologies?
4. For applying discount cash flow method, which cash flow estimation should be relied upon? – the one from proved reserves, 2p reserves or 3p reserves? And why?
5. What are the key risk parameters that needs to be looked upon? How should the impact of these risks be estimated and captured in the valuation?
6. Any valuation methods apart from trading multiples method and dcf method that needs to be considered?+20 Other Responses
Looking for better understanding and sizing of financial valuations for companies, specifically 409 valuations and public company valuations- what is the market price for such valuation, how do companies find a provider for these valuations, how to compete with the big 4 on such projects+11 Other Responses
Wage Rates For Security Officers In Europe
I would like to know the difference of salaries (per hour) between an armed and unarmed security officer in europe (hungary, czech, italy, netherland, poland, romania and spain.+11 Other Responses
Game Portfolio Strategy
Expertise request for a market study on on game portfolio strategy
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are interested in game portfolio strategy. We'd like to understand:
- how do game platforms (console, mobile, online, tv) determine the games in their portfolio?
- how is a game porfolio built, and how are games sourced?
- how do game portfolios align with customer preferences? Specifically we are looking for experts who work or have worked at amazon fire tv, lab126, google - android tv, google play, glu mobile, zynga, facebook games, sony playstation, or roku.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in personal point of view and shared learnings.
We are scheduling [45-60] minute discussions with experts, over the next week and we are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview.
I could provide more specifics on the study and standard process:
please mention your timezone.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
shannon+10 Other Responses
High Security Combo Locks Market
We are interested in security experts who can speak about high-security combo locks. Ideally, from the following perspectives
1. Security experts - from manufacturers of high-security combo locks
1a. Oem engineers/product managers for pharmacy and hospital safes/lockers (anywhere that drugs are stored)
1b. Oem engineers/product managers for truck trailers & specialty automotive if they can speak to the type of locks they install
1c. Experts in transportation security (cargo shipping, facilities security, trucking security)
1d. Transit facilities security contractors (the people who advice on locks for things like airport jetway doors)
2. Healthcare storage & facilities
2a. Purchasing managers at large healthcare facilities
2b. Pharmacy location managers
3. Cargo container manufacturers
3a.Shipping containter manufacturers
3b.Insurance managers / large shipping company logistics execs
4. Trucking security
4a. Product managers/engineers for truck trailers, specialty automotive
4b. After-market specialists - gear security
5. Transit facilities
5a.Transit facilities securities contractors (airports, ports, truck stations)
5b. Transit facilities managers
this would be for a 30-minute paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions only that applies to your specific background/industry experience
1. For all perspectives:
- what is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
2. For healthcare storage & facilities
- can you provide an overview of the types of locks you purchase and according to their use in your healthcare/pharmacy facilities?
3. Cargo container manufacturers
- would you be able to discuss the security/lock needs for shipping containers?
- do you handle/manage insurance logistics for your company? If yes, can you speak about trends in security for this industry?
4. Trucking security
- can you talk about the types of locks installed for truck trailers, specialty automotive?
- do you manage/handle after-market? If yes, are you familiar with gear security?
5. Transit facilities
- are you a contractor who manages security requirements for transit facilities (airports, ports, truck stations)?
- do you manage or handle transit facilities? If yes, can you discuss the types of locks installed on doors and utilities for this space?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+15 Other Responses
When Issued Treasury Securities
We are an authorized zintro partner. We are looking for experts with knowledge of when-issued treasury securities for multiple expert witness engagements.
The initial focus is on the fed’s primary dealers activities beginning in 2007. We are looking for three types of experts:
• sell-side traders with experience trading when-issued securities
• buy-side traders and portfolio managers who purchased when-issued securities from 2007-2014
• when-issued securities experts such as research analysts, sales people and academics
to avoid any conflicts of interest, excluded from consideration are:
• sell-side traders that remained active at one of the fed’s 22 primary dealers after 2007
• research analysts and sales people active in primary dealers after 2007
note: traders, research analysts and sales people from other firms (non primary dealers) active after 2007 are in scope.
We are willing to consider experts based in either the us or europe.+5 Other Responses
Pe Portfolio Acquisitions
Seeking experienced executives for pe portfolio acquisitions.
I am interested in establishing new partnerships outside of the current engagements (pe funds) with executives who have experience & are interested in building portfolios of companies for a 10 year investment period, followed by an exit via ipo, m&a, secondary, etc.
The objective is to create a rollup via acquisitions of co with parallel structures & goals for the growth of the co. As an executive partner you will be compensated in equity & salary along with an executive role after the acquisition. Prior to the launch, you will be required to identify acquisition targets in your domain.
This partnership is not going to be with the firm i am with but with myself & a few individuals along with you. Capital will be deployed at reasonable cost via lbo & asset based financing.
My role will be to raise & manage capital & structure the offerings for the next round of acquisitions. We already have necessary funding structures & capital commitments in place. Us, canadian, european & south african companies only.
Best wishes,+12 Other Responses
Network Security Msp
Looking for insight and perspective as to best practices and kpi metrics for the managed service provider space focused on network security. Specifically what kpis drive valuation and current market multiples applied managed service revenues (recurring), professional service revenue (1x or project based work), and hardware associated revenue (pass-through).+7 Other Responses
409 valauations: methodology and use, need to talk about with someone who has done a lot of 409 valutaions for companies in the technology sector+3 Other Responses