On-demand Home Service Market
We would like to understand the business models existing for on-demand service marketplaces in saudi arabia (e.G. On-demand home maintenance).
Insights we need include:
1. Key differentiator / value proposition / unique aspect for various marketplace companies in saudi arabia
2. Key customer segments
a. Residential vs other customers
b. Small jobs vs. Big job contracts
c. One time vs. Annual maintenance contracts
3. Market size of online on-demand service categories in saudi arabia (“sar million” or based on “online adoption %”)
a. Law services
c. Home maintenance (including ac, washing machine, home appliance repairs)
d. Mobile and computer repair
e. Packing and moving
g. Private teaching
h. Web and graphic design
4. Offline and online (email, facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat) strategies for establishing and growing service provider network
a. Criteria used for recruiting service providers
5. Offline and online (email, facebook, instagram, twitter, snapchat) strategies for establishing and growing customer base
6. Other marketing and promotional strategies being used (e.G. Discounts, cashbacks, loyalty points etc.)
7. Strategies adopted for growing revenue streams
a. Registration fees
b. Membership fees
c. Lead generation fees
d. Visiting fees
f. Consulting fees
g. Product sales
h. Any other
8. Strategies related to pricing, invoicing/billing, and payment methods/terms
9. Cost management and cost reduction strategies
a. Web and mobile app development
b. It infrastructure
e. Office rent and maintenance
g. Government costs
10. Strategies adopted for optimizing infrastructure and resource requirements+4 Other Responses
High Quality Optical Zoom Camera
We are looking for experts in “high quality optical zoom camera " to provide commentary and insights towards a startup developing a unique technology that create high quality optical zoom camera inside of today’s phone.
We are an angel investing platform dedicated to connecting deep-tech startups with angel investors. By deep-tech we mean startups founded on scientific breakthroughs and technological innovations that create lasting impact on mankind.
As a participating expert* in this process, your involvement is limited to answering anywhere between 8-12 investor-submitted questions. This takes about 1 hour (+/-) . Once you are vetted, we send those questions via a web form for your responses. If your contribution is published, it will be viewable by potential investors in this startup, giving you an opportunity to make connections, socialize virtually, and gain bragging rights in a vibrant entrepreneurial and angel investing community.
*at this point, we cannot guarantee any monetary reimbursement. You do get insights to new upcoming technologies in your field and a tremendous networking opportunity!+8 Other Responses
Fmcg Customer Care
Early in 2003 the client made the strategic decision to outsource the handling of inbound consumer inquiries to a global service provider across the globe. As a part of global sourcing strategy renewal, the client would like to understand the relevance of various traditional channels (phone, email, and letter) of consumer care. With a deep dive into the use of email, why consumers choose this channel, do their expectations differ in this channel, key measures in this channel and culture differences. They would also like to know the use of diverse emerging channels (social media twitter, self- service etc) by consumer. With the help of this report, the client will evaluate their position in terms of consumer care services. They will decide in which channels to invest based on the a country’s consumer’s preference to give best in class consumer services.
Geography: us, china, canada, japan, uk, germany, brazil. Italy, india, turkey, mexico, spain, russia, saudi, france, nigeria, greece, south africa and israel
short term- the client would like to know about the acceptance of various traditional channels (phone, email, and letter) and also, emerging innovative consumer channels used by consumer in order to offer the best in class consumer care services to consumers in their target markets, via all possible channels.
Long term- improve service/consumer experience when contacting the brand, deliver parity service compared with competitors, and wish to provide best in class consumer care experience to consumers.
market dynamics – consumer care services
• market analysis based on consumer preferences and channel’s adoption
• best in class consumer service channel’s adoption across listed countries
• key trends–consumer channels
• key technological trends and its usage in consumer care industry
• key parameters/matrix deciding the quality of best in class consumer care services
competitive intelligence- case study
• top players analysis
• approach of best in class companies to serve consumer care services.
• procurement best practice
• sourcing of different channels– traditional vs. Emerging channels across geographies+12 Other Responses