Smart Grid Products Manufacturing
Smart grid products manufacturing: we are trying to assess the setting up and operations of a production facility to manufacture products used for smart grids, such as –
- power quality analyzer
- static var compensator (svc) system
- static var compensator (statcom)
- smart monitoring system for distribution networks (smsdn)
- ground-mounted transformer measurement panel (gmtmp)
- transformer smart meter (tsm)
for these products we are assessing -
- key components for manufacturing each of these products, and from where they can be sourced
- time taken to set up the production facility
- equipment required for production (assembly line etc.)
• time taken to manufacture the above products
this would be a 1-hour paid phone consult. Kindly indicate your interest with a brief summary about your background, and also share your short answers to the questions below:
1. What are the key components for manufacturing each of the above products, and from where they can be sourced
2. Time taken to set up the production facility
3. Time taken to manufacture the above products+22 Other Responses
Distributed Generation In China
We are a primary research firm based in seoul, south korea.
We are currently looking for candidates who can speak about distributed generation trends in china.
The ideal candidate will be from the following companies and backgrounds:
1) china huadian corporations (sales, marketing, business development, strategy, operation)
2) china sofc (sales, marketing, business development, strategy)
3) state grid coproration of china or china southern power grid (energy planning, energy sourcing)
the ideal candidate should be able to explain market trends and needs for distributed generation using natural gas in china and the potential for large-scale fuel cell adoption in china.
Thanks,+7 Other Responses
T&d Asset Management
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand the process of transmission & distribution asset management as it pertain to utilities. We are interested in speaking with experts with strong knowledge of the following:
1. Us utility industry (specifically t&d)
2. Strong knowledge of data analytics, service procurement, or operational technology
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
elianny+14 Other Responses
Energy Management Optimization
For an upcoming project, we are looking for an independent consultant with energy management optimization (smart energy management systems) expertise.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
annah+15 Other Responses
Uk Electricity And Gas Utility Industry
We are conducting the market study to understand the market size of utility consulting in uk. In this regard we would like to speak to some current or retired executives of natioal grid plc, northern power grid, western power distribution, sp energy networks, scottish and southern energy, electricity north west.This work is done on tight deadlines. Please reply as soon as possible,+5 Other Responses
I'm looking for someone who eats, breathes, sleeps the electrical power grid. My focus is on the western interconnect and integration of renewables, and i'd be especially interested in someone in arizona, but a general expert will be fine.+3 Other Responses
subject: smart grid solutions -
i am looking for expert who have profound knowledge on smart grid usa market.
1. How customer density and topology impacts advanced metering infrastructure and distribution automation and other smart grid modules
2. Emerging smart grid/ energy solution in usa
3. Market penetration of various technology types( ami, da/dms, etc) and vendors
4. Engagement models or contract models/structures offered for investor owned utility.
5. Market size of smart grid in usa and growth rate for next 5 years
Regards,+6 Other Responses
Looking for experts on the the electricity transmission sector in the u.S. Trying to understand the use cases for specific equipment (instrument transformers used for revenue metering and protective relaying in substations), how utilities buy these products today, who their suppliers are. Ideal candidates would be people working at electric utilities, engineering / consulting firms, other equipment suppliers to the utility sector. U.S.-focused only.
Please only respond if you are knowledgeable about the us market.
Thank you.+11 Other Responses
Clean Transportation Sector
We are looking for experts to assist us for a consulting engagement in 'clean transportation sector'. The theme of engagement is on the outlines of electric vehicles as an enabler for the high share of renewable integration in the power grids.
The experts (firm or sme) should possess the following:
1. Minimum 10 years of experience.
2. Good experience in electric vehicle technology
3. Good experience in renewable integration in power grids
4. Good experience of work done/ reports published on - ev as an enabler for high renewable integration into grids.
Please respond with your relevance to this request.
Thanks and regards
saurabh+15 Other Responses
Looking for experts in power quality solutions provider+4 Other Responses
we are seeking an expert in smart meters and how they are deployed and calibrated. In our experience, smart meters are normally not deployed on wind turbines. Some of the utility cooperatives in minnesota are using smart meters to unfairly measure power production 'spikes' over a designated threshold. The expert should have experience in the following areas:
smart meter technology including makes and models
how calibration affects the smart meters and how often they should be calibrated
utility grid management and billing systems
experience with smart meters or demand meters that have needed adjustments
technical writing experience
expert witness testimony
we would like to speak with two or three candidates and make our decision. We would like to review the following zintro experts:
zintro id: rick-voltz
zintro id: drflick
zintro id: electricity-101
other qualified experts.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.+3 Other Responses
Grid Solar Power
Experience required the applicant should have successfully handled consultancy for competitive bidding process for at least 01 project relating to solar power in past 3 years.
Pls write to ***************************
with reference to the clause
the applicant should have adequate consultancy experience of minimum 5 years in grid connected renewable/conventional power sector with focus on competitive bidding process, planning, feasibility studies, reforms etc.+10 Other Responses