Precious Metals Chemist
We are interested in hiring a consultant (can perform most of the work from home/experience. May require one to three visits to the site. Travel will be reimbursed.) to assist us in designing a precious metal refinery to refine ore from our mine.
Please provide your feedback to the following:
-have you built a refinery before?
-how many years have you been a precious metals chemist?
-what is your expected time frame for completion?+8 Other Responses
O&g - Precious Metal Recovery From Spent Catalysts
This study aims to understand the process of precious metal recovery (pmr) from spent catalysts used in hydrogenation, catalytic reforming, and de-hydrogenation reactions in the petroleum industry. We are interested to understand the recovery process of platinum, palladium, rhodium, rhenium, ruthenium and silver
we are also seeking details on
• market dynamics
• product cost structure
• industry drivers and constraints
• technological trends
• list of potential suppliers in – india, italy, taiwan, germany, malaysia & usa.
Through this study, we want to map the different processes of recovery of metals used in the oil & gas sector and develop understanding on the category trends. The study also aims to recognize the major global and south-east asian pmr
annual volume of spent catalyst approx – 100,000kg – 150,000kg
following are the key questions that need to be answered:
1. What is the global market size (in usd) of pmr services? Please elaborate on the supply-demand scenario.
2. Cost structure and drivers influencing the process of pmr.
Are there any specific indices to track these costs? (costs incurred from - labor, materials, processing cost, machinery, laboratory expenses, r&d and other costs. These details can be based on any generic process of pmr of expert’s knowledge)
3. Which are the top pmr service providers in – india, italy, germany, taiwan, and the us? What are their respective annual capacities to recover precious metals from spent catalyst? What are the respective shares of the top suppliers of pmr services. What is the nature of the industry – consolidated or fragmented?
4. What technologies are currently extensively employed to carry out the process of pmr? Are there any new/emerging technologies expected to gain traction? Do suppliers require any certifications such as bma, lppm, and others to carry out pmr services?
5. Insights regarding different operating models and engagement models in the pmr industry between oil and gas companies and suppliers (type of relationship)?
A. What are the pricing models adopted for paying suppliers?
B. What is the preferred procurement practice: spot or long-term contract? Comment on the length of contract and price revision clauses.
6. Comment on the market conditions during and post covid-19 and the major pain points faced by users and service providers during the pandemic+33 Other Responses
Precious Metals Refining
We are looking for a consultant here in the u.S. For precious metal refining au,ag,pd,pt. Looking for a consultant that is familiar with chemical processes and precious metal recovery.+11 Other Responses