This is a full-time employment opportunity for a human geneticist scientist.
-design, execute, analyze and interpret genetic studies
-engage key opinion leaders in the field, initiate and maintain external collaboration
-conduct experiments, record and analyze data
-present results to senior/other research staff
-may supervise other members of the team
-ensure quality standards are met
-stay abreast of latest scientific and technology advancements in the field
-ph.D. With 5+ years of human genetic research; 2-3 years’ of postdoctoral training preferred
-demonstrated ability to design and lead human genetics studies with expertise in gwas, exome sequencing, computational biology as well as other functional genomics technologies (e.G. Rnaseq, etc.)
-exhibit technical proficiency in a combination of areas including human genetics, bioinformatics and wet-lab biology
-experience in molecular characterization & functional studies geared towards elucidating the function impact of genetic associations, a must
-must have participated as a key member or a leader of a multidisciplinary and fast-paced drug hunting team+22 Other Responses
Genetic Counseling In Massachusetts
Job titile: genetic counselor
this job post has been authorized by zintro.
My client are offering a generous relocation package of $5000 along with salary of upwards of $100k!
zintro is also willing to provide a success fee of $1000 for a successful referral candidate.
education / experience requisites:
- ma/ms in human genetics / genetic counseling
- abgc/abmg board certified or active status for abgc
- massachusetts license or provisional license
- review fetal, postnatal and oncology specimens/test requisitions as they are received into the cytogenetics and molecular diagnostic laboratories to ensure that the appropriate sample(s) has been sent, that appropriate testing has been ordered and essential information about the patient has been provided.
- coordinate complex prenatal cases and serve as a resource to clients.
- review and sign out molecular test results under the direction of the clinical molecular geneticists. Communicate abnormal test results to health care professionals. Provide recommendations for follow-up.
- provide active guidance to lab support staff and sales team.
- perform literature searches when sequence variants are identified.
- may write policies, procedures, abstracts, or posters.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+7 Other Responses
Healthcare Informatics - Oncology, Esrd
Assignment is on healthcare informatics product/solution offering for disease such as oncology, end stage renal disease, venous, peripheral artery disease, among others.
Most of the product solution offering relates to cater the application areas such as population health management, revenue cycle management, precision medicine, radiology imaging, drug discovery, etc.
Key objective is to understand the overall value these informatics products and solutions offer to their customers; both economical and clinical objective is to understand the following:
1. Overall value chain of the industry to understand:
• key players operating at different level
• how crowded is the domain (no of companies at different level)
• data flow among various stakeholders such as payor, provider, government bodies, patients, research labs
• which application type is highly dominated application (revenue cycle management, population health management, patient engagement, risk stratification, precision medicine, drug discovery, etc.)
• key problems addressed by the product/solution offered in the industry
• what are the current unmet needs, that needs to be addressed in near future
2. What economic and clinical value does this informatics solutions bring in for the customers – providers, payors, government, patients
3 trending technologies (other than ai, ml, big data, etc) in use for developing the informatics solutions for the above mentioned disease+44 Other Responses