Cosmetic And Makeup Retailing
We are seeking market share information of the private labels of 3 large cosmetics and make-up retailers in europe: sephora, boots and kika.
the data we are seeking is relatively pin-pointed and relates specifically to market-share information. However, since the information is focused on 3 different brands across europe, we would probably require a consult from an expert knowledgeable in the european cosmetics market.
+2 Other Responses
Setting up a beauty business and need advice/consultation from a cosmetic chemist or consultant, mainly on my products: ingredients, production, testing, shelf-life, storage and transportation.+12 Other Responses
Natural/organic And Specialty Channel Industries
We would like to would like to assess the (natural/organic and specialty channel industries) to understand how to go to market to increase sales in those channels.
• understand the industry size & number of stores that are in the natural/organic and specialty channels
• names of top national, regional, and local stores in this industry (stores specifically for organic products)
• annual sales per store, avg. Square foot size per store
• names of distributors, key retailers in the market
• are stores centralized or decentralized in the industry? (store growth plans)
we are looking for stores who sell only organic home care and beauty products, we dont want stores that sell organic food products along with the ones i have mentioned. Store size and annual sales per store is of high priority so that we can shortlist the top national and regional stores who sell exclusively beauty products and home care products.+12 Other Responses
Vietnam - Cpc Industry (mono-brand Retailers)
- industry: cosmetics and personal care (cpc)
- industry focus: cpc mono-brand beauty specialty retailers (brands that sell their products via their own shops (e.G. L'occitane, thefaceshop, lush, ...)
- country: vietnam & malaysia
list of top 15 major cpc mono-brand beauty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.) in vietnam (e.G. By sales estimation, number of stores, etc).
Market share of major cpc mono-brand beauty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.) in vietnam. Size of store sales and size of online sales.
Initiatives adopted by top 15 major cpc mono-brand beauty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.) in vietnam to differentiate themselves from their peers? (e.G. Ingredient, packaging, target customers, pricing, brand’s values, etc)
description of the barriers to entry for new players to enter the industry in vietnam
for the following retail trade channels (shopping malls, department stores, high-street retailing, airport retailing, online) for cpc mono-brand beauty specialty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.), to describe:
- what are the advantages and disadvantages
- what are the latest trends
- challenges operating a store in each of the channel
which segment (color cosmetics, skin care, body care, hair care, fragrances, men care) will drive the cpc industry in the next 5 years, and why?+13 Other Responses