Private Equity Business Development
Please note: this position is only open to u.S. Residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.
A prominent south florida based private equity firm (the “firm”) is seeking exceptional candidates for a business development position. a business development professional is responsible for building relationships with third parties, including business brokers, investment bankers, attorneys, accountants, executives and other intermediaries. These intermediaries act as a conduit between business owners that may be considering a sale of their company and investors like the firm. The relationships that a business development professional builds should yield high quality investment opportunities for the firm to consider. The firm is seeking privately held businesses in the lower middle-market for its $415 million investment vehicle.
the business development professional will utilize a wide range of methodologies to build and maintain relationships. Telephonic outreach and e-mail will be the primary source of communication. Face-to-face meetings, conference attendance and marketing trips will be less frequent, but available to business development professionals that have demonstrated a mastery of the firm’s business model.
Business development professionals will also play an important role in the initial transaction screening process. Candidates will work with partners, principals, vps and associates on the firm’s deal team to assess and prioritize incoming investment opportunities. Business development professionals will be expected to ask the right questions of intermediaries and company executives such that they can fill out a new opportunity scorecard and prioritize the transaction accordingly.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- candidate must be based in the united states. Candidates not based in the us will not be considered
- no less than two years of experience in a sales role (selling financial products or services preferred).
- passion for selling and creating/maintaining relationships with a broad group of “customers”.
- undergraduate degree from a strong academic institution; minimum undergraduate gpa of 3.2 or higher.
- superior communication and interpersonal skills – ability to “win friends and influence
- competitive personality with a drive to win.
- high emotional resilience (this is a low yield business and you will be told “no” a lot).
- willing to make a multi-year commitment to the firm in south florida.
- such individual should also be of high personal character and possess good judgment.
- must properly represent the firm to its constituent communities (our investors, business brokers, business owners, lenders and advisors).
Compensation and other requirements below:
- competitive base salary with the opportunity for performance based increases
- bonus incentives tied to productivity, primarily sourcing platform and add-on
investments that the firm closes.+20 Other Responses
Private Equity Funding
Film "rights" acquisition platform that buys and sells the rights of worldwide distributable content before each movie is even made. The transaction is contracted at both ends and secured with a completion bond, thus erasing any production risk gfr need a funding expert to assist us with our equity raise.
I look forward to hearing from serious and skilled experts.
damian+6 Other Responses
Steel Pipe Manufacturing
Production manager - steel pipes - riyadh.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of welded steel pipes for the oil and gas sectors with sizes that range from 6 to 48 inch.
Our client seeks an experienced production manager for their erw pipe manufacturing facility to oversee and direct all production activities to ensure that the plant operates effectively and reliably to meet the present and future annual production targets.
You will be degree educated with at least 5 years experience in a similar position fully familiar with api 5l and other international pipe manufacturing specifications. Ideally trained in continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, kaizen & 5s.
(our client provides an excellent package to the right individual).+3 Other Responses