Sas programmer for phase 2 clinical trial
* bachelor’s or equivalent degree in biostatistics, statistics, epidemiology, mathematics, computer science, life sciences or related field plus 5 years of sas programming in the pharma field for fda regulated submissions.
* master’s or equivalent degree in biostatistics, statistics, epidemiology, mathematics, computer science, life sciences or related field plus 2 years of sas programming in the pharma field for fda regulated submissions.
* excellent sas stat and sas macro programming skills including:a
* sas macro facility
* database design principles (cdisc)
* basic statistical concepts and procedures
* experience with fda submissions, especially with pooled sas datasets for integrated safety and efficacy analysis
*must have a sas analytics pro software license
*remote work okay
we are seeking an sas statistical programmer to assist with analyses of data from phase 2 clinical studies on mdma-assisted psychotherapy for treatment of post traumatic stress disorder. The individual will work closely with our experienced biostatistician, but will be responsible for writing and executing sas programs detailed in our statistical analysis plan for analyzing phase 2 data for submission to fda. This is a contract position, with an estimate of 500 hours over the next six months.+7 Other Responses
Nutraceuticals Technical Writer
We are looking for a technical writer(s) to work on a project involving revisions and rebuttal responses to the editors for peer-reviewed research papers.
Manuscript revision reporting on a retrospective survey of a dietary supplement formulated for prostate health using the ipss -standardized luts (lower urinary tract symptom) questionnaire. Reviewer requesting better statistical analysis with cis, and a discussion of the placebo effect, etc.
Experience needed in: nutraceutical research, statistical analysis.
Please respond with a summary of your qualifications and your relevance to this request.+23 Other Responses
Hi. I am looking for a statistician with high level of expertise in multinomial logistic regression analysis. The selected person needs to run the specified models and report back the results with all its statistical properties. I will be able to share more information, after i receive information about interested individuals.+26 Other Responses