Architecture And Design In Pharmaceuticals
i am raj in a premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
We have been engaged by our client, a leading pharmaceutical company to understand market dynamics in the architecture & design as well as cqv (commissioning, qualification and validation) market specific to the pharmaceutical sector.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
1. Cqv services segmentation by industry, top suppliers for cqv services for the pharmaceutical sector.
2. Architecture and engg design services segmentation by industry (pharmaceutical sector)
i write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have or i can take it forward through an email communication, whichever suits you.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by november 6, 2015. Thank you.+4 Other Responses
We are working on a market study on ‘r&d lab architecture and design’ for which we need to carry out the competitive analysis and benchmark the architecture design and infrastructure currently prevailing in the software industry. As we are currently in the phase of having discussions with key industry players in this market, we would like to discuss few points with regards to r&d lab architecture, understand the lab infrastructure and hardware components, lab resource usage, energy consumption and a gist about strategy towards future development.
Specifically, existing & future trends in lab infrastructure (data centres, computing platforms, and energy management et al) employed and/or planned by leading ict industry players mostly in the tier one category.
1. Typical existing lab architecture and design.
2. Future (in 3 years) lab architecture and design evolution direction
3. Existing average lab resources usage in number of servers per developer/tester and # of racks per developer/test
4. Estimated future (in 3 years) average lab resources usage in number of servers per developer/tester and number of racks per developer/test
5. Existing average server energy consumption and average router energy consumption
6. Estimate future (in 3 years) average server energy consumption and average router energy consumption
7. Existing energy consumption of average lab, stating how many developer/test does it support, how big (square footage) is the lab, and how much equipment (number of racks) are in it.
8. Estimated future (in 3 years) energy consumption of average lab, stating how many developer/test does it support, how big (square footage) is the lab, and how much equipment (number of racks) are in it.
If you can provide answers to the above points, kindly respond to this inquiry with a brief description of your knowledge in this area
thanks you+5 Other Responses
We are doing a diligence project to determine the size and growth of the upholstered seating and fabric panel market, segmented by end market (office, hospitality, healthcare, correctional, and higher education), product type, (seating fabric, coated fabric, panel fabric, privacy curtains, drapery fabric), and customer (architectural and design firms, commercial furniture manufacturers, and end customers).
We are looking for respondents at top architecture & design firms (currently or formerly) who are able to answer the following key questions.
1. How does the relationship typically work between end clients, a&d firms, and commercial furniture manufacturers (cfms)?
2. What are the trends in upholstered furniture? Specifically, what percentage of seating (chairs, sofas, armchairs, etc.) that you sell or work with is upholstered? What about modular office systems (office cubicles) – what percentage have upholstered panels? How has this changed over time?
3. How do the end markets you serve break down percentage wise by end market (office, hospitality, healthcare, correctional, and higher education)?
4. How do the products you purchase breakdown by type (seating fabric, coated fabric, panel fabric, privacy curtains, drapery fabric)?+1 Other Responses