4g/5g Outsourced Testing Providers Landscape
We are working with a telecom technology organization that is looking to engage with outsourced services providers (companies like hcl, tech mahindra, sasken, etc.). For +4g/5g testing and development services. The client also wants to understand what the major profiles are (role and experience) of resources/engineers that should be considered while engaging with outsourced service providers. They are also interested to learn about the rate cards for specific geographies (us, uk, india, spain and finland) of these kinds of outsourced resources.
We are looking for an expert who can help us with the answers to the following questions –
1. When outsourcing +4g/5g testing and development services, what is the typical team structure and ratio of internal vs outsourced resources?
2. What are the typical profiles/roles within +4g/5g testing and development services that are considered for outsourcing? (please answer this in terms of designations, years of experience, any specific skillset requirement etc.)
3. We need the industry rate cards for outsourced resources in the 4g/5g testing and development domain for overall global and regional geographies such as india, the us, uk, spain and finland. (providing price ranges would work)
4. Which are the most adopted pricing models for outsourced 4g/5g testing and development services? (time and material, hourly rate, value-based, fixed fee, etc.)
5. Who are the key market players providing outsourced +4g/5g testing and development services to telecom technology and managed services organizations?
6. Which are the key services that are primarily outsourced by these organizations to outsourced services providers like hcl, tech mahindra, sasken, etc.?
7. Which are the major location hubs where the outsourced service providers providing +4g/5g testing services are based?
8. Are there any locations that are preferred by telecom technology companies to outsource their r&d, testing, and support services from?
9. What are the key trends in the industry in terms of 4g/5g testing and development services?
+52 Other Responses