Hardware R&d For Product Development
We are a research firm writing a white paper report about “hardware r&d for product development”
- hardware r&d expenses covers will primarily focus on
1) cad/cam design works,
2) product mockup (non-functional)
3) product prototype (functional)
- for this interview we will focus on understanding product architecture for products that we categorize into mechanical and non-mechanical and details of life cycle of the product (launch / expansion / saturated)
objective - to understand the general hardware (design, mockup and prototype) r&d activities across different industries.
Preferred background- current / former employer:
samsung, panasonic, hitachi, siemens, lg, general electric, ge healthcare, philips.
Department: product / design development, r&d, product innovation, hardware design and development
job title: product manager, vp of design, product design manager, hardware product design, hardware product development engineer, product design engineer.
1. Experienced end-to-end product development of - new product category and/or existing product category
2. Experience from both products categories - a.) mechanical (products in motion via engine / motors e.G. Washing machines, industrial equipment, automobiles etc.) and b.) non-mechanical products (software driven e.G smartphones)+undefined Other Responses
New Product Development & Innovation
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are seeking expertise to help us understand new product development/innovation. This includes the processes companies use for developing concepts, products and copy for supporting new product launches in-market. We are interested in speaking with experts with the below criteria:
1. Recent experience at a large cpg or tech company
2. North american experience
the discussion will be around the new product development/innovation and stage gate process. This includes concept & product development as well as the creation of advertising in support of new product launches.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
shannon+54 Other Responses
Product Development In Mammography Imaging
Our company is in need of a product development expert/consultant in the mammography imaging sector.
Ideal qualities of a candidate:
1. Experience developing a product in the sector
2. Knowledge of the types of products in the industry
3. Preferably located in the san diego / southern california area
please respond with your qualifications/and or cv+10 Other Responses