Product Support Innovation
A tobacco company wants to understand how procurement organization can support innovation for new product development.
1. How does procurement support innovation in a new product development across different stages of supply chain
2. How can an organization best leverage their existing resources/ suppliers to create new growth opportunities and to provide proactive solutions and alternatives to innovative strategies?
Some of the key questions:
1. What are the key aspects of supply chains built to support product innovation?
2. What are the best practices in new product and / or innovative sourcing? How is supplier risk mitigated and in what stage of the product development process?
3. What technologies / tools are available to encourage ideas and capture supplier capabilities from both traditional, established supply chains and new supply chains to address sourcing needs for product development / innovation?
Looking for experts across industries, preferably electronic, cpg and automobile industry, who can provide a holistic knowledge through case studies.+6 Other Responses
Gardening Consumer Products
Our international research firm requires experts in consumer gardening, focusing especially on consumable products like herbicides, fertilizers and special soils.
I would like to interview relevant experts with the following profile:
· target : current employees –store director or category manager at hq- of gardening retailers or specialist of gardening in broader retail store: diy/hardware or large grocery store.
O b&q, wyveale, homebase and bunning warehouse, woolworths, coles for the uk
o gamm vert, truffaut, jardiland and castorama, leclerc, leroy merlin in france
o bauhaus, beiselen, rewe in germany
o plantplus, greengold, waldecks, flower power, bunnings, masters, home timber & hardware, mitre 10, for australia.
· fall back: ex-employees at commercial or marketing direction level, of companies producing herbicides, fertilizer or soil or closely related product,
o scotts-miracle-gro, bayer for europe wide;
o sinclair, compo group, westland for the uk;
o compo group and neudorff for france
o yates, (duluxgroup), brunnings, richgro garden products, seasol international, amgrow, multicrop, munns for australia
the interview would cover the following topics:
· market & category evolution: trends (eg growth of naturals), growth drivers, market share, competitive positioning, consolidation trend,…
· consumer & retailer purchasing criteria: key supplier selection criteria, key consume purchasing criteria, role of product innovation,
· brand landscape: strength of brands, strength & weakness of specific suppliers, npd capabilities
· regulatory landscape: impact of ban in france on selected chemical pesticides, general legal pressure
we are looking at 4 different countries: australia, uk, france and germany. We are aiming at 3 interview per countries so 12 overall.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+11 Other Responses
Tubular Glass Vials
We are looking for experts who can provide information on tubular glass vials(type i, type ii, type iii) used for parenteral drug packaging. Our key area of expertise requirement is mentioned below:
1) what is the market share of all three glass vials(type i, type ii, type iii) types within tubular glass category? What are the key shifts in observed in these vials in the last 3-5 years, a high level outlook on any change in production process, barrier coating, etc.
2) what are the major technological advancements or product innovations for all the three vial types? Also a outlook of the key trends in molded glass industry?+3 Other Responses