Managerial Accounting Private Lessons
I am a student in master of international business economics and management at the ku leuven (brussels, belgium) and looking for an expert in the field of managerial accounting. Considering that i have an exam in mid-june, i am currently studying this course but i need an expert to provide me some paid lessons for this course. To be specific, i am expecting from this expert to have accurate knowledge in the following areas :
- relevant costs and revenues (incremental contribution)
- pricing decisions (short-term vs long-term + price-takers vs. Price-setters + limiting factors)
- activity-based costing (abc)
- customer profitability analysis (cpa)
- budgeting process
- management control systems
- standard costing & variance analysis
- and other related areas such as return on investment (roi) & residual income (ri).+5 Other Responses
Bus Hvac Market In Europe
We are interested in a detailed understanding of the attractiveness of the bus hvac market in europe (main focus on france and germany)
• market metrics (market size, growth rates, industry profitability)
• market structure (how is profitability split across the value chain? What is the power of buyers and end customers? What trends are impacting the market and what are the implications for suppliers?)
• competition (what is the distribution of market share? How many competitors? )
please reach out if you are interested for a 45-60 minute expert interview. Also please let me know if you have any queries.+4 Other Responses
Footwear And Apparel
We are looking for an experienced footwear/apparel executive to help turnaround a struggling public footwear/apparel company. We are looking for a board candidate that is comfortable being supported by a large dissident shareholder. The candidate would need to be ok making the commitment to travel to attend all board meetings and contribute extensively as a board member. The company is in fine financial shape – this is not a distressed investment. This would be a compensated position with mix of cash and stock options.
The candidate would need to have direct experience with the many of the points/challenges referenced below.
· the company has several brands that need revitalization
· the company has struggled to diversify into the female customer base
· the company has been challenged to extend core footwear brands into lifestyle brands
· inventory management and sourcing have been significant drags on cash flow
· the company needs help developing a “second act,” where the “first act” is returning to stable growth and profitability
o related – the company needs help developing a long-term strategic vision
· international sales have never materialized, despite owning brands with potential international appeal
· balancing the need to work with large outdoor retailers with private label competition while expanding direct sales
· developing an e-commerce business
· divestitures and/or bolt-on m&a in the apparel/footwear market
· balancing required cost cutting and cost control initiatives with the need to accelerate top-line growth
· overseas manufacturing
importantly, the candidate would need to understand the importance of shareholder representation on a board, and, accordingly, actively work to advocate on behalf of all shareholders to maximize long-term value creation.
We would ask each potential candidate to sign an nda before we disclose the name of the company.+38 Other Responses
Health Insurance & Healthcare Best Practices
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1,000 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study for one of our clients in workplace safety and occupational health, we are exploring tangential industries to collect various best practices. In this case, we are looking at the health insurance and healthcare space and are seeking to speak with experts who have recent experience with one or more of the following healthcare & insurance providers:
- granite insurance brokers & e-comp, usa
- unitedhealth group, usa
- kaiser permanente, usa
- bupa, australia
- oscar health insurance, usa
we are hoping to explore one or more of the following trends:
1. Strategy & integration: vertical and horizontal integration/expansion to improve quality of service or care, manage risk and minimize cost
2. Customer & partner relationships: leveraging customers, community and partners to co-own outcomes
3. Business models: new innovative business models to better serve customers, reduce costs or increase profitability
4. Analytics: using analytics to tailor programs of care, reduce claim costs and influence behaviour
5. Customer engagement: engaging with their customers through cost effective digital channels
6. Workflow/business improvement: managing cost pressures through workflow simplification (e.G. Automation).
We are asking for a 60-minute phone discussion directly with our client and we are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 payment for each discussion. Please note that this amount is net of the zintro fee, which we are handling separately and the experts are not involved in paying it.
In case you have the relevant company experience and can discuss one or more of the indicated trends, please kindly let me know.
lou+7 Other Responses