Institutes Of Public Health
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. For our current engagement, we would like to speak to individuals currently working or having recently worked in the following institutes of public health:
1. Harvard t.H. Chan school of public health
2. London school of hygiene and tropical medicine
1. Insp mexico (instituto nacional de salud pública. Also called the national institute of public health)
2. James p grant school of public health, bangladesh
the individual should be able to provide answers on specific questions relating to the research productivity and processes, student enrolment and placement, and finances at these schools. Please share the relevant experience along with contact details.
karnika thadian+undefined Other Responses
Job role: senior product manager
the product manager/director is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including upstream and downstream components to include marketing strategy, pricing, product positioning and all commercialization efforts for a product franchise. This person acts as the liaison between sales and all cross functional teams to ensure that the client’s needs are met. The product manager/director analyzes and provides relevant data on the market, current and future product performance, and competition providing appropriate recommendations on mitigation plans to allow for continued revenue growth. This individual will develop sustainable relationships with key opinion leaders, sales, cross-functional, and regional sales leadership. The product manager/director’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
• 6+ years of healthcare industry experience and a minimum of 4 years experience as a product manager or product marketing manager in the healthcare or genetics testing field.
• bachelor’s degree (mba preferred)
requirements in addition to the license/certification/education:
• demonstrated success defining and launching products
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• excellent teamwork skills
• proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• must be u.S citizen or permanent residents+2 Other Responses