Pvoh (polyvinyl Alcohol) Resin Market
I am currently working on a budgeted project for pvoh ( polyvinyl alcohol) resin. I would like a combination of both market data and market insights for the below queries. Kindly respond with your quote along with what you would be able to provide answers for before the 6th of march 2020. It would be helpful to understand if you could provide a sample of your response to the queries.
Global pvoh market data:
• market value of pvoh resin (2015-2019) – cagr % till 2025
• capacity data (in mt) (2015-2019)
• upcoming capacity announcements and mergers and acquisitions coming up in the y pvoh suppliers’ market till 2025
• pvoh resin applications with distribution ( % and volume) of the market by industry ( with focus on pvoh films)
• price and cost outlook – price trend on the pvoh resin market, average market margin and
global price data:
• pvoh price drivers and % of contribution of each factor
• average market margin of pvoh in 2019 & 2020
• the market index pvoh prices follow in us, eu and asia (platts/cdi/icis etc.)
• what would the price outlook be in 2020 and 2021 based on the capacity/supply and demand drivers?
• what is the common pricing model followed in the pvoh market in us, eu and asia.
• what is distribution of the costs associated with pvoh manufacturing
global supplier data:
• the global supplier list of pvoh resins along with their capacities in mt, sales value per end use segment.
• the practices/methods/trends in the pvoh resin supply chain (feedstock logistic, distribution and warehousing practices
• number of patents and supplier names filed for r&d of pvoh resins
global procurement insights
• what type of supplier model is followed in the pvoh market based on volumes? ( single supplier sourcing or multiple supplier sourcing)
• are pvoh film buyers involved in direct buying of pvoh resin and use in-house film production technologies or do they outsource the film production to independent compounders?
+18 Other Responses
I am a research analyst at a global market research company and currently working on a project on pvoh (polyvinyl alcohol). I would like some information ( data and numbers) on the below queries for market data.
1. Global and regional ( north america, europe and asia) capacity data numbers ( including a suppliers, their capacities and location)
2. Global and regional ( north america, europe and asia) demand data numbers
3. Pvoh consumption by end use and region
karthika+17 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to hear from you within the next couple of days.
While weâd love your thoughts, we realize that your time is valuable, so here are a couple of things you need to know before deciding whether or not to participate:
- replies should be brief â about 1-2 paragraphs â and include your full name
- participation is voluntary â no payment will be involved
- if chosen, youâll be named in the post and weâll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
hereâs the topic on which weâd love your thoughts:
electrically controlled glasses with continuously adjustable transparency, new polarisation filters, and even chemosensors capable of detecting single molecules of specific chemicals could be fabricated thanks to a new polymer unprecedentedly combining optical and electrical properties. An international team of chemists from italy, germany, and poland developed a polymer with unique optical and electric properties. Components of this polymer change their spatial configuration depending on the electric potential applied. In turn, the polarisation of transmitted light is affected. The material can be used, for instance, in polarisation filters and window glasses with continuously adjustable transparency. Due to its mechanical properties, the polymer is also perfectly suitable for fabrication of chemical sensors for selective detection and determination of optically active (chiral) forms of an analyte.
The research findings of the international team headed by prof. Francesco sannicolo from the universita degli studi di milano were recently published in angewandte chemie international edition.
What are your thoughts about the research findings?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send us your response via znotes within a couple of days. Donât forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+2 Other Responses