Africa Air Pollution Control And Waste Water Treatment
Our client is working with a diversified engineering organization to explore markets in africa, with a focus on nigeria. They would like to speak to experts who are potential users of their products including boilers, air pollution control, waste water treatment equipment, etc. Required experience in manufacturing in sectors like food & beverage, textile, fertilizer, pharma and plastics.+10 Other Responses
North America Nuclear Power Plants Industry
Expert interview - improving operations in the nuclear power plant industry
expert interview tracking task on how to simplify operational processes through automation. Our client has developed a visual platform that simplifies and digitizes the planning and execution of procedures in nuclear plants would would like to test it against market realities the interview will be about 45-60 minutes.
We are looking for experts;
- based in north america
- currently work at a nuclear power plant
- ideally a plant manger or operations executive
if you are interested, please let me know.
katie+4 Other Responses
Radiation Safety Officer
Manager, senior health physicist - rso (radiation safety officer)
~chelmsford, ma area~
experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desired.
the purpose of this position is to manage the routine and non-routine day to day activities of our client's radiation protection program (rp program) and rp program staff members by providing technical expertise, experience, and regulatory knowledge in support of radiological operations throughout the business, in compliance with radioactive materials regulations, license conditions, and company policy requirements.
Perform managerial duties and prepare, forecast, and monitor rp program budget and operational expenses. Develop new and implement new and existing radiation safety programs for ionizing radiation sources.
This position serves as the subject matter expert for the rp program and has the authority to enforce radiological policies and procedures regarding radiation safety and regulatory compliance in the use and handling of radioactive materials. The position objective is to ensure the radiological safety of employees, contractors, and members of the public, through the safe manufacturing, testing and distribution of radioactive product in compliance with federal, state and local radiation safety regulations.
- masters degree in health physics/radiological sciences from accredited college and certification by the american board of health physics .
- 3-5 years of direct health physics experience, preferably within a complex manufacturing or research environment.
- comprehensive knowledge of health physics and radiation protection theory and practice for the use of radioactive material.
- strong communication skills to effectively communicate problems and solutions to workers and management, both orally and in writing: and maintain positive and effective interpersonal relations. Experience in delivering focused customer service to all levels within the business environment.
- effectively integrate activities across multiple areas by generating consensus-based decisions and using influence with multiple high level managers within various organizations. Effective utilization of stakeholder engagement at the worker level, up to and including vice president and president/ceo level.
- considerable ability to work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of business trends and organizational objectives.
- demonstrated strong supervisory skills through direct personal experience.
- proficiency with microsoft office suite software, database development and management, and utilization of radiological sciences-specific software and utilization of complex mathematical formulas.
- proficient in the operation and use of common radiation detection instruments and laboratory-based radioanalytical instrumentation.
- ability to perform and/or direct radiation safety work efforts under adverse radiological conditions.+2 Other Responses
I am looking for the experts especially radiologists, radiation oncologists, dentist and suppliers of medical radiation detection and protection devices, who can help us on the below mentioned project requirement. We would provide the honorarium for that.
I am looking for number of facilities using medical radiation detection, protection and monitoring devices by each of the end-users mentioned below in u.S.-
free standing ambulatory surgical centre
free standing cancer centre
free standing imaging centre
free standing urgent care centre
apart from this, we are looking for overall market size of radiation detection, protection and monitoring devices by each end user in u.S. In terms of value.+16 Other Responses