Healthcare Informatics - Oncology, Esrd
Assignment is on healthcare informatics product/solution offering for disease such as oncology, end stage renal disease, venous, peripheral artery disease, among others.
Most of the product solution offering relates to cater the application areas such as population health management, revenue cycle management, precision medicine, radiology imaging, drug discovery, etc.
Key objective is to understand the overall value these informatics products and solutions offer to their customers; both economical and clinical objective is to understand the following:
1. Overall value chain of the industry to understand:
• key players operating at different level
• how crowded is the domain (no of companies at different level)
• data flow among various stakeholders such as payor, provider, government bodies, patients, research labs
• which application type is highly dominated application (revenue cycle management, population health management, patient engagement, risk stratification, precision medicine, drug discovery, etc.)
• key problems addressed by the product/solution offered in the industry
• what are the current unmet needs, that needs to be addressed in near future
2. What economic and clinical value does this informatics solutions bring in for the customers – providers, payors, government, patients
3 trending technologies (other than ai, ml, big data, etc) in use for developing the informatics solutions for the above mentioned disease+44 Other Responses
Unstructured Clinical Data Research
I am interested in speaking with informatics professionals that work at health systems (hospitals) that need to gain insights from unstructured data esp. For value based care and population health. Can you answer the following sample questions, how many data analysts and data abstractors do you employ? What projects are you involved in that require manual chart review? Does your organization have a program in place to manage data for population health initiatives and macra initiatives? If you have this type of experience and can answer this type of questions, please let me know.
I can also talk to health it vendors trying to develop data mining solutions for this type of data. I want to speak with people that can describe unstructured data mining needs, esp. Uses/applications, types of reports needed, frequency for this type of mining and how a data mining solution would be used/accessed.+11 Other Responses
Labvantage Lims Installation
Labvantage (lims) installation consultant needed in boston, ma
since we have never implemented a major application like this, we do not know how long we need someone. I am guessing a minimum of six months, on and off-site.
Consultant must have several implementations of lims, ideally labvantage, under his/her belt. Project management and extensive software development skills would be necessary, too.+10 Other Responses