We have a client in dubai who needs an sme with very strong experience and rail constructions for 30 man-days starting april, we deliver audit service for their construction projects, please let me know your availability and rates and i can give you more information about the client and who we are.
Thanks,+22 Other Responses
High Speed Rail
Looking for california high-speed rail consultants+8 Other Responses
Expert in either mexican and/or south american industrial rail network - familair with operational network and key industry players+7 Other Responses
Europe Rail Infrastructure
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about rail infrastructure in europe. Ideal candidates should have a deep knowledge of current trends in the market for rail service and cars and the competitive landscape and key players in the space.
The client would like to speak with former public officials, whether in municipalities, state or federal government, that are familiar with rail contracting and the process for purchasing contracts. They would also like to speak with someone in the private sector, an independent consultant, or lobbyist who is knowledgeable about european rail service and cars.
The client is not interested in talking with individuals at public companies or current public officials.
This project has a budget.+8 Other Responses
Sishen–saldanha Railway Line (ore Export Line)
As part of an in-depth rail infrastructure analysis, we are looking for an expert on the sishen-saldanha railway line, connecting iron ore mines near sishen in the northern cape with the port at saldanha bay. We are interested in future development and upgrades on the line
• current or former top position or consulting exposure at transnet rail (must be transnet affiliated), with direct insight into the sishen-saldanha line specifically
• extensive knowledge of the assess the maintenance, expansion and investment plans on the line in the medium and long-term (up to 20 years)
• this relates both to the line and the locomotives being utilised
• we want to also understand anticipated changes in capacity and operation efficiency improvements+4 Other Responses
High Speed Rail
We have an opportunity to partner with hitachi rail on an intriguing staffing project in california but i need an expert in construction of high speed rail cars (hitachi rail) to manage the project for us.+6 Other Responses
Hello, i'm a management consultant working on a project for an electric heating company, and my team is looking for someone with expertise in specific electric heating applications in the rail/mass transit space. We're trying to understand exactly what heating is used for, and what heating technologies are used for those applications (e.G. Strip / flexible heaters).
Based on your background, i thought you might be able to help out. Please let me know if you're familiar with this specific area within your industry -- i believe our work would probably entail one 60-minute phone conversation.
Thank you!+3 Other Responses
Indian Rail Freight Market
We are looking for an expert in indian rail freight market with strong knowledge on bulk shipments in rail across all railways zones connecting major bulk shipments ports in india
we would be more interested in the following deliverable,
1. Zone based utilization of rail freight wagons
2. Zone wise volume share of all bulk commodity shipment in rail freight
3. Best practices followed by major cement companies in importing pet coke, limestone, gypsum and coal & moving them to the inland destinations
dilip+9 Other Responses