Beverage Grade Gas Market Data
We are looking for market data on the following deliverables in the beverage grade/food grade gas market. Global beverage grade gases market outlook ( for all beverage grade gases): market size, growth and forecast
global capacity for co2:
supply side: total co2 capacity, split for beverage grade co2 vs split for non-beverage grade co2
demand side: total co2 demand, split for beverage grade co2 vs split for non-beverage grade co2.
North america beverage grade gases market (2018-2026): ( market size historical and forecast by types of beverages, market size historical and forecast by end use, market size historical and forecast by types of gases, market size historical and forecast by application, market size historical and forecast for top countries, co2 raw gas market share, key suppliers' market share)
europe beverage grade gases market: (same details as north america)
asia pacific beverage grade gases market analysis: (same details as north america)
latin america beverage grade gases market analysis: (same details as north america)
middle east and africa beverage grade gases market analysis: (same details as north america)
note: all market size data to be in value (usd) and in quantity (kilo tons)
please let us know+4 Other Responses
Information Services Consumption
We are looking for multiple senior-level experts from mid to enterprise-sized businesses, who are end-users and decision-makers of data and information services.
We are interested in speaking with consultants, b2b sales professionals, pr and corporate communications, and professional researchers that can discuss how business professionals consume and use data, information, and news.
This is a paid 60-minute webcam interview:
$250 for us and canada, uk, france, germany, sweden, singapore, australia, japan
$200 for india
please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below.
Can you briefly discuss how business or communications professionals consume and use data, information, and news?
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated
+90 Other Responses
Market Data And Agencies Providing Content Creation And Development In Uae/gcc
Study on content creation and development in uae/gcc
the specific objectives of the project would include:
agency analysis – identification of best in class reliable big, mid-size, small and boutique agencies including freelancers which have strong presence in the uae/gcc market (special focus on uae). The agency should be able to provide content creation & development in english and arabic languages across media, technology, education and science industries
trends analysis – overview of major shift in trends/dynamics that will impact sourcing of content creation services.
pricing model – overview of various pricing models and cost elements, their contribution to the overall cost structure and possible impact on buyers.+7 Other Responses
Senior Sales Software Business
We are planning to conduct 10-12 in-depth interviews (~2 per category listed below) in the us with the senior sales professionals of the following types of companies.
1. Software escrow services companies like nccgroup, national software escrow, escrowtech, guardit, innovasafe inc., etc.
2. Database subscription companies like bloomberg, hoovers, thomson one, capital iq, etc.
3. Data center companies like equinix, wired re, etc. That provide data storage services to businesses.
4. Cloud services providers like salesforce, oracle, amazon web services, etc.
5. Erp software like sap, oracle, etc. And security software like mcafee, norton, etc. Providing licenses to businesses.
Please note that these experts should be ex-employees of the above mentioned companies and should have worked in a sales role for at least 2-3 years in one of these companies.
Typical designations of these experts should be similar to senior vp / vp - sales, director sales, strategic account manager, client relationship manager, head of sales, global head of sales, sales and account management head, senior director global sales strategy and planning, americas sales strategy lead, etc.
Our prime objective is to understand the sales structure and internal sales functioning of these companies. So, our questions will revolve around the following points:
• size of the sales team and geographic and/ or industry break-out of sales team, i.E. How are the sales professionals deployed across industries or geographies?
• structure of the sales team and details around that
• understanding the job roles of different types of sales professionals (i.E. Pure sales & account managers)
• parameters on which the sales professionals are rated, how often and all nuances related to that
• incentive structure of sales professionals across roles and geographies
interview length: 30-45 minutes+14 Other Responses