Pennsylvania Human Resources
Job title: hr director
this full-time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The human resources director is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resources function. We are seeking a go getter, a professional who takes initiative, and makes things happen. An individual who is fast thinking, tactical, sees the big picture and as a problem solver, seeks creative solutions.
- annually reviews and makes recommendations to executive management for improvement of the companies policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
- maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with counsel as needed/required.
- communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
- assists executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of company wage and salary program.
- coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the company.
- develops and maintains a human resource system that meets company personnel information needs.
- participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- supervises the staff of the human resource department.
- participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
- bs : hr, business or psychology
- 5 – 7 years experience in human resources
- experience working with a company in a growth mode
- management experience
- recruiting experience
- experience with computers and microsoft office, microsoft excel in particular
- keeps office/shop in neat and clean manner at all times
- masters degree in hr or equivalent
- manufacturing industry experience
- phr or sphr certification
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing
Currently we are engaged with a fortune 500 company for the request on human resource outsourcing. Please get in touch to know more in detail:- client is requested for the changes in the business model, best practices, negotiation levers, kpi's and sla's+17 Other Responses
Hr Staffing & Recruiting Industry
We are looking for experts in hr staffing and recruiting agencies who could provide us the following data:
1. Contingent placement fee %
2. Retained placement fee %
geographical scope -
5. Czech republic
18. United kingdom
additionally we would also like to know -
1. Key recruitment/ staffing agencies for biotech companies (by region, or country)
2. Negotiation opportunities (by region, or country)+11 Other Responses
Hiring Criteria For Front-end Web Developer
We are looking to speak, at a high-level, with experts involved in the decision-making process for hiring front-end web development professionals. We want to know the different hiring considerations (qualifications and skill sets) for front-end web development professionals. We would prefer to talk to experts that are based in any of the five-state areas of minnesota, wisconsin, north dakota, south dakota and/or iowa.
This would be for a 30-minute paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the points below:
1. Are you or your team involved in the decision-making process for the selection of your company's front-end web developer employees? Please comment on the extent of your involvement on the hiring process for this role.
2. How frequent does your company hire front-end web developers? Please share your company's current fte's.+66 Other Responses