Films Recycling Study
Films recycling study
myself jayant, working as lead procurement analyst in **** consulting india pvt. Ltd. And, we are currently working on recycling films study/hypothesis for cpg client. Some of the questions which i need inputs from zintro expert community are as follows:
• what are the potential alternatives to film recycling i.E. Waste to energy, repurpose, biodegrading, composting etc.?
• what is the range of cost saving that can be expected when sourcing films extruded from pcr resins?
• can existing film extrusion lines be used with pcr resins with limited or no modifications? Bottle grade vs. Film grade (with available capacity of both)
• can polymer resins be recycled infinitely as other forms of packaging such as aluminium, glass etc. And what are the current limitations in the number of recycling cycles?
• what are the benefits that clients can enjoy by adopting an upstream integration in the value chain of packaging polymers for recycling film?
• understand the input ratios (virgin:pcr:additives) that are being used currently to manufacture films from pcr resins
hope i have clarified and made my inquiry clear in terms of requirements.
It would be great to get your expertise & inputs on the same.We can also discuss this over the mail or phone once we are on the same page regarding understanding project requirements.
Please revert back for any clarifications.
Jayant ****+12 Other Responses
My company wish to establish a paper recycling and paper manufacturing company. This service is not now provided in my country.Re-usuable print and copy paper and other paper products such as toilet paper, cups, hand-towels.Paper and paper products are all imported with the exception ofpoor quality toilet paper and some handtowels+3 Other Responses