Films Recycling Study
Films recycling study
myself jayant, working as lead procurement analyst in **** consulting india pvt. Ltd. And, we are currently working on recycling films study/hypothesis for cpg client. Some of the questions which i need inputs from zintro expert community are as follows:
• what are the potential alternatives to film recycling i.E. Waste to energy, repurpose, biodegrading, composting etc.?
• what is the range of cost saving that can be expected when sourcing films extruded from pcr resins?
• can existing film extrusion lines be used with pcr resins with limited or no modifications? Bottle grade vs. Film grade (with available capacity of both)
• can polymer resins be recycled infinitely as other forms of packaging such as aluminium, glass etc. And what are the current limitations in the number of recycling cycles?
• what are the benefits that clients can enjoy by adopting an upstream integration in the value chain of packaging polymers for recycling film?
• understand the input ratios (virgin:pcr:additives) that are being used currently to manufacture films from pcr resins
hope i have clarified and made my inquiry clear in terms of requirements.
It would be great to get your expertise & inputs on the same.We can also discuss this over the mail or phone once we are on the same page regarding understanding project requirements.
Please revert back for any clarifications.
Jayant ****+12 Other Responses
Mixed Plastics Recycling
I am seeking investment for a mixed plastics recycling plant based in the uk. We are at a consultation stage with customers and suppliers ready to sign up, we need financial backing for the next stage, construction of the plant.+9 Other Responses
Uae Battery Recycling Market
I am currently looking for information pertaining to the market of battery recycling in the united arab emirates (uae), especially information pertaining to the sources and the total capacity of the battery scrap in the country.
1 - this study should include the batteries scrap data from but not limited to the following fields:
a. Motor vehicle (automobile starter battery, automobile start-stop battery, motorcycle, train, tractor, golf cart)
b. Ups (mosque, data center, hospital, bank, post office, hotel, school, shopping
c. Telecom station
d. Electric power industry (power plant, transmission station, frequency regulation
system, load shift system, solar farm, wind farm)
e. Special vehicle used in airport, harbor, railway station and logistic center (forklift, carrier vehicle, towing vehicle)
h. Military: automobile, watercraft, aircraft, ups, special vehicle, tank, armored
vehicle, missile, submarine, radar, cannon)
i. Oil and natural gas industry (drilling platform, pipe monitor system)
j. Stand-alone system (solar street light, off-grid power supply system)
2 - this study should include from but not limited to the following topics:
a. Lead acid battery market study of the industries listed above in next 10 years in the
b. The average lifetime of the batteries used in the industries listed above in the uae;
c. Current volume and price of the lead acid battery scrap from the industries list
above in the uae;
d. Current battery scrap collection methods and price in the uae;
e. The current treatment method of batteries scrap in the uae;+undefined Other Responses