Films Recycling Study
Films recycling study
myself jayant, working as lead procurement analyst in **** consulting india pvt. Ltd. And, we are currently working on recycling films study/hypothesis for cpg client. Some of the questions which i need inputs from zintro expert community are as follows:
• what are the potential alternatives to film recycling i.E. Waste to energy, repurpose, biodegrading, composting etc.?
• what is the range of cost saving that can be expected when sourcing films extruded from pcr resins?
• can existing film extrusion lines be used with pcr resins with limited or no modifications? Bottle grade vs. Film grade (with available capacity of both)
• can polymer resins be recycled infinitely as other forms of packaging such as aluminium, glass etc. And what are the current limitations in the number of recycling cycles?
• what are the benefits that clients can enjoy by adopting an upstream integration in the value chain of packaging polymers for recycling film?
• understand the input ratios (virgin:pcr:additives) that are being used currently to manufacture films from pcr resins
hope i have clarified and made my inquiry clear in terms of requirements.
It would be great to get your expertise & inputs on the same.We can also discuss this over the mail or phone once we are on the same page regarding understanding project requirements.
Please revert back for any clarifications.
Jayant ****+12 Other Responses
My name is chipili salati and i am part of a group that is looking to set-up a recycling and manufacturing plant here in zambia. We have identified a lucrative market with ample raw material to succeed in the business. There are only two major recycling plants in zambia with both focusing on paper and plastic respectively. We would like to begin with recycling of plastic and sale of the end product and then move on to manufacturing of plastic products. We envision ourselves later moving into other areas of recycling and eventually dominate the market in zambia. One drawback is that the members of the group are not sufficiently versed in the running and set up of a recycling plant but we are well versed in the accounting and legal field. We have conducted extensive research but we lack the experience and proper knowledge needed developing a convincing business plan. We are specifically interested with assistance in identifying the raw material needed, the equipment required and the expense thereof, how the process works from beginning to end and the and expertise personnel that will be required to conduct the business.
If interested kindly send as a quotation fee as well for the work you can possibly do for us.
We eagerly look forward to hearing from you.+13 Other Responses
Course Project On Recycling
I'm a student researching innovative ways to start a recycling program for course project subjects are paper,ink cartridges,and plastic i need to know the who, what ,where, when why, and how information as to starting up the program+3 Other Responses