Non Ferrous Scrap Metal Project
Our company is looking to open a non-ferrous scrap metal warehouse in the northeast coast q1 2016. We are looking for a consulting expert in non ferrous metal identification-purchasing, logistics, warehousing, handling with overall knowledge of the scrap metal business to create a business plan and be part of our team.+21 Other Responses
Scrap Metal Recycling - Investment Recovery
We are working with a leading electric and gas utility company having a major presence in the us.
1. Best practices in handling the scrap metal from the utility sector with metals scraps including steel poles, steel wire ropes, etc copper aluminum?
2. What are the assessment parameters used by utility majors or manufacturers to evaluate efficiency in handling scrap metals? Kpis and service evaluation criteria.
3. Case studies on companies (preferably electric and gas utility) handling scrap metals.
We are looking for experts who have procured scrap metals from utilities or have handled scrap metal for the companies.+40 Other Responses
I am currently a student. I am designing a business plan on the the recycle industry of non-ferrous and ferrous metals. I need to do a report on the competitive and industry landscape and market trends. I was wondering if there might be someone that could help provide information and point me in the direction to pursue. Thank you for taking the time to read my inquiry and hopefully a response. Thanks again sincerely,
athena mycoff+2 Other Responses
Scrap Metal Recycling
Scrap metal recycling
we would like to schedule a few calls focused on the scrap metal recycling industry. Ideally, we would like to speak with individuals in the following categories:
1) for both of the following, the experts will ideally have current or prior experience in general management, purchasing or sales.
A. Individuals who have scrap material operating experience (supplier, customer or competitor), who can speak to market dynamics, competition, pricing and material costs.
B. Individuals who have experience at tennessee mississippi and/or southeast regional manufacturing plants where steel is a primary raw material who can speak to market dynamics, competition, pricing and material costs.
2) individuals who can speak to growth in manufacturing activity in the local and regional areas. An economist or educator might be our first choice for this part of the request.
3) individuals with state and federal environmental regulatory experience that pertains to scrap material.+7 Other Responses