Oil And Gas Produced Water Treatment
Need experts to do treatment technology review for best economic alternative for produced and flowback water for recycling and disposal. Client has a permit and is searching for a firm that can review and evaluate all alternatives. Client now sells fresh water to 90% of o/g energy companies currently fracing in his region+7 Other Responses
Industrial Water Management Solutions
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
We are starting a new very tightly-framed study where we are seeking experts who have experience as customers purchasing water management solutions within a number of target industries:
- oil & gas (e.G. Exxonmobil, bp, shell, conocophillips, total or similar);
- mining (e.G. Bhp billiton, rio tinto, glencore or similar);
- power generation (e.G. Duke energy, exelon, e.On, edf or similar);
- food & beverage (e.G. Pepsico, coca cola, tyson foods, nestle, kraft, anheuser-busch inbev or similar);
- pharmaceuticals (e.G. Novartis, pfizer, roche, sanofi, merck, johnson & johnson or similar).
We are trying to answer questions like the ones below:
- outline the set of criteria and relative importance that companies consider when selecting a water treatment or water management equipment or solution provider in the o&g, mining, power generation, food & beverage, or pharmaceuticals industries?
- how various water management companies perform in meeting industry customer needs, how those companies are perceived in the industry, and what makes best in class players successful?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal expert opinion and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts in the next few days before end of this week (sun, sep 13th) and are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 compensation for each discussion. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
In case you are interest and able to help, please kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype) and i could provide more specifics on the study and our standard process.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community
lables: water treatment, water management solutions,
industries: oil & gas, mining, power generation, food & beverage, pharma+19 Other Responses