Innovation In Technology/materials For Auto Parts
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study , we are seeking experts who can share their opinion on the recent and upcoming (next 5 years) innovations in technology and materials for automotive parts (tier 1, tier 2, tier 3). Inputs from academics are also highly valued.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in your personal point of view and shared learnings. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a compensation for each interview.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email/phone), i could provide more details on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+28 Other Responses
Rubber Auto Parts
We are looking for experts who could help us understand sourcing the below listed categories from countries like canada, mexico and argentina.
1. Rubber parts
2. Composite materials for hoods
below are some specific questions:
1. Can the above listed categories be sourced from canada, mexico and argentina?
2. Kindly provide country specific supplier landscape, raw material pricing details, and export capabilities of each category in canada, mexico and argentina.
3. What are some challenges faced while sourcing the above listed categories from canada, mexico and argentina
4. How are companies like toyota, linde, hyster and kion currently sourcing the above listed categories from canada, argentina and mexico?
prashanth+9 Other Responses
We are a global manufacturing company currently looking for ppap experts. We are launching a new product and need ppap support.
We are looking for 5-10 resources to support ppap introductions in erie, pa or ft. Worth, tx for the period of 12-18 months.+10 Other Responses