Captive Self-reinsurance Model
We are a global market research firm looking for experts who can provide insights on the topic "employee insurance" based on self reinsurance captive model (types, regulations, restrictions confined to asia region)
this would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation discussing the following questions:
geography: asia (singapore, malaysia, hong-kong,thailand, vietnam,china, japan,korea,indonesia and philippines)
1. What is meant by captive self-reinsurance model and what are the other models that are available within captive insurance and do it differ based on industry? How is a captive insurance setup?
2. Does captive insurance model differ country wise or is the same for cluster of countries (apac)?
3. What are the restrictions (in terms of regulations and law) to set up a captive insurance model?
4. How to determine (parameters) captive insurance industry in asia?
5. Does the company have the rights to customize the life insurance policy based on their needs in captive setup?
6. What are the benefits of captive reinsurance model than other traditional models?
1. What are the factors that affect employee insurance premium? What are the trends in employee life insurance premium?
2. How is premium charged under captive employee insurance scheme? What are the drivers of employee life insurance premium?
3. What are the ways to manage rising premium rates?
Please respond with your relevance to this request.+undefined Other Responses
Non-life Insurance Risk Management
i am currently working under the nonlife insurance risk and claim management for russia and cis countries. As a result of that project,jj would like to organize a conference for that matter in russia.
Do you have any specific knowledge for claims management in russia and cis region? What are the main issues there?
What are the trends in risk/claims management around the globe?
Thaks a lot!
ksenia ****.+4 Other Responses