Captive Self-reinsurance Model
We are a global market research firm looking for experts who can provide insights on the topic "employee insurance" based on self reinsurance captive model (types, regulations, restrictions confined to asia region)
this would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation discussing the following questions:
geography: asia (singapore, malaysia, hong-kong,thailand, vietnam,china, japan,korea,indonesia and philippines)
1. What is meant by captive self-reinsurance model and what are the other models that are available within captive insurance and do it differ based on industry? How is a captive insurance setup?
2. Does captive insurance model differ country wise or is the same for cluster of countries (apac)?
3. What are the restrictions (in terms of regulations and law) to set up a captive insurance model?
4. How to determine (parameters) captive insurance industry in asia?
5. Does the company have the rights to customize the life insurance policy based on their needs in captive setup?
6. What are the benefits of captive reinsurance model than other traditional models?
1. What are the factors that affect employee insurance premium? What are the trends in employee life insurance premium?
2. How is premium charged under captive employee insurance scheme? What are the drivers of employee life insurance premium?
3. What are the ways to manage rising premium rates?
Please respond with your relevance to this request.+12 Other Responses
Business & Transactional Insurance - High Tech
Looking for 3-5 risk management/finance (priority 1) or logistics/supply chain professionals (priority 2) in the us geography with minimum 5-7 years of experience including minimum 1-2 years of experience in purchasing business or transactional insurance for their respective company.
The person should be aware of the risks faced by his company which can be both business and transportation risks.
The professional should be working with a company of with an annual revenue of $1 million to $1.5 billion in the high technology industry:
here are some examples of the high-tech industry segments we are looking for:
• equipment & devices: only manufacturing, distribution, wholesaling or retailing of equipment and devices
product examples: radar, radio, antennae, gps, connected security devices, cameras, cables, internet, intercoms, sensors, meters, appliance motors, scientific equipment, testing equipment, alternative energy components, biometric equipment, laser equipment, etc.
• companies that make the components for consumer electronics (hardware, chips, memory storage, motors, etc.) can be equip & device mfg.
• telecom & broadcasting: only manufacturing, distribution, wholesaling or retailing of telecom equipment, communication equipment or broadcasting equipment.
• in case of finance professionals - the person should have knowledge of various risks faced by the organization or the buying channel/process for insurance. He should have been involved in making insurance decisions or should be a key influencer for the decisions.
• in case of supply chain professionals - the person should be aware of the industry supply chain and common risks / future risks faced or foreseen by the company.
Please respond with a summary of your relevance to this request and we will reach out to you to schedule a paid phone consultation.+7 Other Responses