Captive Self-reinsurance Model
We are a global market research firm looking for experts who can provide insights on the topic "employee insurance" based on self reinsurance captive model (types, regulations, restrictions confined to asia region)
this would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation discussing the following questions:
geography: asia (singapore, malaysia, hong-kong,thailand, vietnam,china, japan,korea,indonesia and philippines)
1. What is meant by captive self-reinsurance model and what are the other models that are available within captive insurance and do it differ based on industry? How is a captive insurance setup?
2. Does captive insurance model differ country wise or is the same for cluster of countries (apac)?
3. What are the restrictions (in terms of regulations and law) to set up a captive insurance model?
4. How to determine (parameters) captive insurance industry in asia?
5. Does the company have the rights to customize the life insurance policy based on their needs in captive setup?
6. What are the benefits of captive reinsurance model than other traditional models?
1. What are the factors that affect employee insurance premium? What are the trends in employee life insurance premium?
2. How is premium charged under captive employee insurance scheme? What are the drivers of employee life insurance premium?
3. What are the ways to manage rising premium rates?
Please respond with your relevance to this request.+12 Other Responses
We have training requirement for one of our customer on the following topics at our bangalore office.
1. Reinsurance overview, end-to-end flow of activities (from primary insurance to reinsurance).
amjad+12 Other Responses
Gcc Insurance Industry
Need to interview professionals from the gcc insurance industry.
Modus operandi will be telephonic interviewing. Candidates need to be the key decision makers and points of contact within insurance companies, concerning reinsurance brokerage service selection, broker evaluation, management, etc. +15 Other Responses