Digital Marketing In Emea
We are looking for experts in digital marketing who could help us in understanding the best practices in sourcing digital marketing activities and region wise digital marketing price bench-marking for various countries in emea for a medical devices and diagnostics client.
Here are some specific questions:
1. Region wise price bench-marking and engagement models:
• what are the region specific, individual rate cards for various positions within the digital marketing team? (countries include uk & ireland, italy, germany, turkey, spain, switzerland, france, dubai, austria, netherlands, portugal, belgium, russia, poland, czech republic, south africa)
• what is the % adoption of performance based compensation as component of the overall digital marketing compensation in various countries listed above?
• what is are some of the typical kpis which are used for evaluating digital marketing compensation?
2. Sourcing best practices:
• supplier consolidation approaches - region wise consolidation (w.Europe/e.Europe/middle east/africa) vs country wise consolidation
o what are the various possible combinations for regional consolidation
eg: combining w.Europe and e.Europe for specific services etc. Listing all possible combinations for reginal consolidation would be helpful
o list all possible combinations for country wise consolidation.
• service bundling approaches in digital marketing for various digital marketing activities like
1. Digital strategy & planning
2. Content (text, video, images etc) creation, maintenance, distribution (for all channels, websites, mobile, social media, etc.)
3. Advertising (sea: search engine advertising and sem: search engine marketing)s
4. Digital operations (running dia campaigns) & analytics
5. Development of channels (apps, websites) & a/b testing
6. Marketing automation
7. Sales enablement
o as an industry best practice, are all the above services bundles to a single supplier or are they bundled in specific combinations?
O what are the services which can be bundled to a single supplier?
O are any of the listed services given individually to a specific supplier?+30 Other Responses
Digital Marketing In Japanese Businesses
We are looking for multiple participants for a 90-minute paid online group discussion. We are interested with business decision makers / owners / influencers to discuss digital marketing in japan.
Industries of interest:
- medical and health-related
- spa, beauty & fitness
- professional & business services
- manufacturing / wholesale
shortlisted candidates must complete a scheduled pre-task prior to the group discussion.
If interested, kindly provide a brief answer to the space below:
1. Does your company have a business website and currently paying for digital advertising?
2. How many full-time employees does your company have across all locations?
3. Does your business have an office or physical location outside of your home?
+30 Other Responses
What we have got:
- a unique, differentiated brand.
- educational content with the opportunity for viral sharing based on magnitude of topic.
- a brand that is growing at 30% to 100% on a year over year same store sales basis while the overall marketplace for those products declines.
- placement in more than 10,000 stores across america.
- an online advertising campaign on desktops that yields retail sales (stores like cvs selling our products) and generates the growth rates above despite limited to no engagement.
What we need assistance with:
- developing an integrated online strategy driving sales across both retail stores and our website.
- developing a reporting and information system allowing us to utilize data from current campaigns to scale and support a significantly larger retail audience.
- quick advice and input on all forms of digital marketing.
- support in analyzing, synthesizing and understanding where we are, then recommendations on where to go next.
- in depth expertise on types of advertising, where to buy it and how best to access it and buy it.
- execution of various campaigns.
We believe that:
- search engine optimization is critical.
- content, issues based marketing, needs to be a significant element to our marketing mix.
- desktop ads, scaled out, generate significant brand awareness and purchase. Opportunities to expand our current campaign, look at mobile and in email marketing are everywhere.
- highly focused local marketing, based on sales patterns, can generate better return on ad dollars spent, based on iri data weâve recently received.+16 Other Responses