Islamic Mortgage Program
We have a waiting list of 2,800 people in canada who are seeking islamic mortgages. Many of these people/properties are in the toronto area, and most are residential refinances (clients wish to replace existing conventional mortgages with sharia mortgages). Certain regulatory decisions have made it virtually impossible for debt institutions here to fund these mortgages. However, we can qualify, without cost or delay, any individual or institution outside canada to invest in these mortgages. We will not be able to fund all these mortgages - the combined value is in excess of $600 million - but we would like to establish an islamic mortgage program here. Other islamic products - home insurance, life insurance, auto insurance, credit cards, etc. Can be piggybacked on a mortgage offering, if the lender/investor wishes to do so.+4 Other Responses
Mortgage Processing Services & Technology
Our us research firm is interested in a phone consultation with an expert in the area of mortgage processing services and technology for both residential and commercial mortgage lending in the united states. These would be the services that banks and other lenders* might procure for post-closing purposes. We are most interested in three service segments: mortgage recording, searches, and flood.
* companies who procure these services may also include mortgage servicers, title companies, attorneys, and others.
The ideal expert might be/have been in an operational role at an organization that procures these services such as a bank or other, or be involved in selling these services.
We are working to better understand the post-closing business for both residential and commercial mortgages.
Example questions might be:
* who is involved in the process?
* what documents are involved? What do they do?
* step-by-step processes
* how are commercial and residential different?
* what are the challenges lenders and others have in managing mortgages?
* what are the problems clients are trying to solve when they outsource to servicing companies?
* who are some of the top service providers?
* what are some of the trends in the industry, where is it headed in the future?
Referrals are also welcome, thank you.+undefined Other Responses
Us Mortgage Broker
Hi. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor, and we're currently looking for mortgage brokers in the u.S. To discuss residential housing and mortgage trends. If you are interested in providing an opinion on that market, please respond with your phone number and email address so i can send additional details.+13 Other Responses
We are completing structuring of a $100 million higher-rated private label green rmbs being issued by a large investment bank. The higher rating is primarily based on national statistical data showing:
* 32% fewer green home defaults
* 9%-12% higher green home appraised value
* 5% - 15% discounted green property insurance based on fireman's fund's improved green property loss ratios
we need an rmbs / national builder expert who can help translate the added value to the builder of selling its mortgages to the investment bank into the rmbs pool such as:
* lowering mortgage interest rates offered to buyers based on lower risk to increase home sales
* increasing home sale prices to increase profits based on higher appraised value
* converting the added value of the higher rating at bond issuance into higher value of builders' green homes
* marketing higher appraised value to home buyers to sell more homes
* asserting competitive advantage by starting large new market with over 2 million green home mortgages to securitize
* assessing added brand and share value from well-marketed nyse market launch event
thank you.+undefined Other Responses