Real Estate Investing
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about asset managers focused on real estate and/or timberland investing (timos). Ideal candidates should be able to discuss the following topics.
1. Typical operating models at asset managers focused on real estate and/or timberland investing (timos)
2. Typical cost breakdown down across the value chain of asset managers focused on real estate and/or timberland investing (including typical revenue, costs, and profitability), as well as how this might scale with aum (approximations at an industry level, not specific to a past employer)
3. Typical organizational structure in real estate and/or timberland investing companies (e.G., the approximate number of ftes allocated to the investing function vs. Support functions vs. Property management teams), as well as how this allocation might change as a company scales in aum
4. Typical risks/benefits of outsourcing versus in house property management
they are interested in speaking with professionals who previously worked for any of the following companies in an executive or investment management role.
- brookfield asset management
- blackstone alternative asset management/real estate
- plum creek timber co.
- the campbell group
- global forest partners
- forest investment associates
- molpus woodlands group
this project has a budget.+11 Other Responses
***spam*** how much do you trust the stock market and bank cd's? An is there a better smarter safer place to invest in this down market? If you aren’t million dollar dreaming we are opposites.
What are the highest short term investment rates you have had? Would you consider investing in commercial real estate apartments with returns of 15%-25% ranging from 3 months to 5 years?
Email if would like to discuses this matter further and possible create a healthy investing relationship.
Paul turner+2 Other Responses