Residential Brokerage Activity
Topic: residential brokerage activity
we have a client who is looking to speak with an expert to discuss market environment for residential broker activity in us and/or someone that could give insights over the title insurance business (potential new competition and industry trends).
This will be a 30-60 minute paid phone consultation+3 Other Responses
Saudi Arabian Real Estate
I am roshni, a research analyst with a premier provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Few of our clients are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
we have been engaged by our client, a leading company to understand the real estate market scenario in saudi arabia. As part of this request, we are required to interview an industry leading expert/consultant and understand current/future trends along the following key topics.
1. How is the saudi arabian real estate market (residential, retail and commercial) in terms of demand and supply (in relation to declining oil prices)?
2. What are the financing options available for real estate developers/project owners in saudi arabia?
3. What are the major challenges faced by the saudi arabian real estate market?
4. What are the emerging trends in the saudi arabian real estate market?
5. What are the major investment opportunities in the real estate market in saudi arabia? (has high growth potential )
i write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have. we appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by 4th february, 2016. Thank you. +4 Other Responses
Real Estate And Structured Finance
Senior originators - real estate & structured finance
we are an independent investment banking practice specialising in structured capital raising and risk advisory activities, with primary focus on financial services, real estate and alternative assets.
Our transaction size parameters range from eu25m to eu1bn.
Headquartered in london, we are an fsa and mifid compliant organisation with access to 29 european passports. We undertake assignments throughout the united kingdom and across continental europe.
We are currently seeking to identify and work with senior executives that:
- have a senior origination/“rainmaking” background in:
(a) financial services (primarily asset backed finance, asset based lending, and/or structured debt/equity),
(b) real estate (residential and/or commercial),
gained in a bank, accountancy firm, hedge fund, property firm, or other institution, with minimum 15 years’ experience in their respective field.
- are based in the uk (preferably london) and/or other european centres.
- are well connected and confident of their ability to source transactions within our investment parameters.
- currently operate as a “one-man band”, small teams, interim contractors or consultants, or are inactive.
- wish to be part of an fsa compliant investment banking organisation with high calibre professionals, respected brand image, and strong track record.
- want to be part of an entrepreneurial structure where they can build their own franchise and revenue streams.
Our relationship can extend from a straightforward intermediary/introducer arrangement to a full partnership role for select individuals, depending on your goals, objectives, and qualifications.
By way of clarification, this should not be construed as an employment offering but rather a means to establish synergies among like-minded professionals.
For a confidential, exploratory discussion, please contact us by including a brief summary of your background in the above sectors.+3 Other Responses