Resume Review, Critique, Write And Preparation
Need a 7 page resume reduced to the appropriate standard for today's market. Extensive business analyst experience needs to be best described in the reduced resume, along with some technical areas of experience. Present new job search (consulting & full-time interests) where a reduce yet thorough resume is desired quickly.+9 Other Responses
I need a consultant to help me dress up my resume to get a second job online and also to redo my linkedin profile/resume. I work ft from home and i lead the digital team hq overseas. I worked remotely for the last 6 years as project manager and e-commerce director. I currently stepped in for the digital director for the last year.+14 Other Responses
We are a us based investment firm that is looking for a cryptocurrency miner who has at least a 2 year track record that can be documented. We are looking to bring someone on in a part-time capacity for now, with potential to turn into a full-time opportunity.
The ideal person should have well-established contacts for the purchase of mining computers, have knowledge of the full range of computers available for mining and understand how to manage the risk associated with a technology portfolio. We can be flexible on where the data center provider, or consultant, is domiciled - so geography is not an issue for this position. My firm will charge a performance fee on the net revenue mining profits and split those fees with the miner. Minimum requirement of english as a second language.
Please include a few lines and/or attach a resume outlining your experience in this area so that we may review. Thank you.+2 Other Responses
Board Medical Chair
This is an opportunity for a dedicated medical professional to join our mission of protecting human research subjects as a board chair in our puyallup, washington location.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa without visa sponsorship
- provide the highest possible support to our ethical review and research safety programs in areas and issues requiring medical training and judgment. This most commonly involves the institutional review board, and may also include providing medical advice to biosafety committees.
**essential duties & responsibilities**:
- chair board meetings to ensure compliance with federal and state laws as well as our policies and procedures, and facilitate discussion from board members. Provide scientific, ethical and regulatory support and advice to board members
- analyze and present protocols and other agenda items at board meetings to facilitate informed decision making. Set standards and role model effective presentation and discussion for all board members.
- analyze research submissions, identify problems and issues, collect additional information or request corrections, and draft memoranda.
- research, draft, and present reports to the board on a wide range of topics, including but not limited to, investigator misconduct, site visits, fda and sponsor audits of investigators and others, issues involving human subjects, sponsors, and institutions.
- advise clients of applicable scientific information and regulations pertaining to human subject research, both orally and in writing.
- analyze requests for exemption determinations and provide formal written opinions that proposed projects are exempt from the requirements for irb review or do not require irb review.
- provide guidance to clients to help resolve scientific, ethical and regulatory issues and difficulties.
- review literature and other materials to keep abreast of developments in the regulatory, legal, and ethical arenas.
- md or do
- list the medical licenses you currently hold or have held in the u.S
- experience in submitting and/or reviewing clinical trial protocols is strongly preferred. This experience is normally gained while working in the clinical trial industry or as an irb board member.
- experience as a member of an medical ethics review board would be relevant.
- able to chair board meeting and effectively present information to a diverse group of professionals
- six or more years of related clinical experience and/or training, preferred
- ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- knowledge of ms word, ms excel, ms outlook and ms windows.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting. Must be authorized to work in usa.
Kindly respond providing a brief summary of your relevant experience and attach your latest resume on zintro.+45 Other Responses