We are a start-up company with a simple yet unique concept, which doesn't necessarily belong to a particular category per say, but could be considered as a combination of and/or similar to groupon, offermatic, ebates, npd, nielsen ratings, etc.. we've spent over 3 years researching, developing and planning the release of this concept, and we are now finally ready to move forward.
The concept is "non invasive" for retailers and brands, it doesn’t require capex and creates a very profitable model for all parties involved. We are speaking with a few manufacturers/brands (currently we are running a few pilots with them), received a very positive feedback.
I am looking for very senior professionals that are able to open doors and provide us with an opportunity to present our concept to brands/retailers... My immediate preference would be brands. (we are interested in grocery, babies/kids, pharma, department stores).
You must have established relationships with brands and/or retail decision makers.
This opportunity might grow into a long term partnership with a very creative compensation package.+8 Other Responses
Marketing & Advertising In Retail Space
We are looking to speak with multiple participants who work in retail space and can share their insight on the marketing and advertising efforts, opportunities for generating income and sales.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal opinion and are not seeking any confidential information. All information you provide will be used for classification and research purposes only.
Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space.
Can you share your insight on the current marketing campaigns and how your company works with external advertisements/campaigns for the brands you resell.? please explain briefly.+66 Other Responses
Experiential Marketing & Events In North America
The aim of this project is to gain insights on the experiential marketing/events market in north america, and also achieve a deeper level understanding of best practices on procurement which includes engagement models, pricing , contract practices, cost saving opportunities and competitive practices.
Industry - high end apparel retail (retailers similar to aeropostale, abercrombie & fitch, nordstrom, gap etc)
geographical scope - north america
1. What is the current market size and maturity of experiential marketing in north america. What are the growth drivers and constraints for this market?
2. What are the market dynamics and trends prevailing in north america, with respect to experiential marketing?
3. Pricing trends - what are the pricing trends for the past 3-5 years. What is the cost structure, and cost outlook for usa and canada?
4. Supply landscape- how is the supply landscape for experiential marketing in north america? Insights on supplier power and buyer power. Market share for top 5 suppliers.
5. What are the engagement models adopted by the clients for supplier engagement? What are the pros and cons of each model?
6. What are the procurement best practices? - sourcing models , pricing models, cost saving opportunities, contract structuring best practices - kpi, and sla, contract types.
7. Competitive information - what are the pricing and engagement models.+6 Other Responses