Social Security Funds
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study , we are seeking experts experienced with pension/social security funds in australia, belgium, czech republic, denmark, finland, norway, sweden, hungary . We need your expertise in order to help us better understand topics, such as: social security funds procurement processes, payment administration, market and competitors situation of statutory social security funds, volumes of cross-border payments, over-payments.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in your personal point of view and shared learnings. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a compensation for each interview.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email/phone), i could provide more details on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
petrov+3 Other Responses
Laboratory Asset Management
Wish to extend my knowledge on best practices regarding asset management in laboratories. The focus is to define the various components of the asset management value chain.
1. Include information on process flow and how assets move through organizations. How many people typically touch an asset as it moves through? How is it stored?
2. Research cost models that are being used for asset management in different organizations. How are companies looking at cost of an asset? Focus on cost as % of asset base? Cost as % of revenue? Number of hours dedicated to the asset? Others?
Please be advised that i expect a initial complementary call for the touch base.+11 Other Responses
401k Managed Accounts Services
We are looking to speak to multiple experts who have experience with 401k managed accounts services. The ideal expert preferably has over 5000 employees or over $500m 401k plan size and generally within the hr, benefits, treasury, or investment committee functions. Can be executive level or more junior as long as they have experience in the decision process.
Someone who has experience with the 401k managed accounts service financial engines, fidelity, or morningstar would be a plus.
This will be a 1-hour paid consultation. Please give a brief description below to ascertain fit.
1. Does your company utilize a 401k managed account service for which you were part of the decision/evaluation process?
2. How many employees does your company have? How many 401k plan participants do you have? Please give a brief response.
3. When is the last time you/your company evaluated 401k managed accounts service providers?+undefined Other Responses