I am looking for an rfid expert who can help me understand the basics of reader firmware, getting a uhf board integrated with ble etc. The challenge i have is 1. I can't seem to find a small uhf module with at least a 1m read range that has ble all ready integrated to it. In addition, i know i will want to switch out readers for my solution down the road and i am unclear on how to do this without having to update the software application on the mobile app each time. Im probably not asking these questions correctly but hopefully its enough to solicit some help.+4 Other Responses
Inventory Management Software
Hello: i'm a writer working on an article for success magazine about who should consider an inventory management software program and what they should look for. This won't be a highly technical article -- more of a primer on what an ims program can do, some of the costs involved, the ease of use, etc. Success is a national magazine whose readers are entrepreneurs and small business owners. I'm looking for an objective expert, not a vendor, to interview on this subject. My deadline is next week, but sooner is better than later. Thanks! larry keller+24 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Rfid Hospital Inventory Management
Looking for an expert to assist me in providing an rfid based product to a long term customer, product spec requires long range readers to support 7 meters reading, need system to run on poe for both power and data. I see many asia vendors offering various solutions. Looking for an hk/china based expert, with knowledge in both rfid and poe, to help me manage the project, manage the vendor and deliver good proudct on schedule and agreed upon cost. +7 Other Responses