Business & Transactional Insurance - High Tech
Looking for 3-5 risk management/finance (priority 1) or logistics/supply chain professionals (priority 2) in the us geography with minimum 5-7 years of experience including minimum 1-2 years of experience in purchasing business or transactional insurance for their respective company.
The person should be aware of the risks faced by his company which can be both business and transportation risks.
The professional should be working with a company of with an annual revenue of $1 million to $1.5 billion in the high technology industry:
here are some examples of the high-tech industry segments we are looking for:
• equipment & devices: only manufacturing, distribution, wholesaling or retailing of equipment and devices
product examples: radar, radio, antennae, gps, connected security devices, cameras, cables, internet, intercoms, sensors, meters, appliance motors, scientific equipment, testing equipment, alternative energy components, biometric equipment, laser equipment, etc.
• companies that make the components for consumer electronics (hardware, chips, memory storage, motors, etc.) can be equip & device mfg.
• telecom & broadcasting: only manufacturing, distribution, wholesaling or retailing of telecom equipment, communication equipment or broadcasting equipment.
• in case of finance professionals - the person should have knowledge of various risks faced by the organization or the buying channel/process for insurance. He should have been involved in making insurance decisions or should be a key influencer for the decisions.
• in case of supply chain professionals - the person should be aware of the industry supply chain and common risks / future risks faced or foreseen by the company.
Please respond with a summary of your relevance to this request and we will reach out to you to schedule a paid phone consultation.+7 Other Responses
Auto Insurance Underwriting
Looking to speak with someone has worked in or is very knowledgeable about auto insurance underwriting software development and relevant costs. Knowledge of verisk or lexisnexis risk management/risk assessment products will be very helpful. Please email me asap if you are able to provide insight around this topic.+5 Other Responses
i am doing a study for pakistan trucking market, wanted to analyze health, safety, security, and environment (hsse) part of trucking services in pakistan
what is the industry best practices with regard to
road safety risk management: identification and documentation of road safety risks at an early stage
fatigue management: compliant with local regulations around road transport and driving hours. Is the frmp in place, implemented, understood by drivers, frmp training?
Vehicle selection and maintenance: vehicles selected and maintained as per the local regulations and clients' standards/specifications.
Vehicle selection and maintenance is based on total cost of ownership.
Please respond so that we can discuss the details of the study
shijith+10 Other Responses