Business & Transactional Insurance - High Tech
Looking for 3-5 risk management/finance (priority 1) or logistics/supply chain professionals (priority 2) in the us geography with minimum 5-7 years of experience including minimum 1-2 years of experience in purchasing business or transactional insurance for their respective company.
The person should be aware of the risks faced by his company which can be both business and transportation risks.
The professional should be working with a company of with an annual revenue of $1 million to $1.5 billion in the high technology industry:
here are some examples of the high-tech industry segments we are looking for:
• equipment & devices: only manufacturing, distribution, wholesaling or retailing of equipment and devices
product examples: radar, radio, antennae, gps, connected security devices, cameras, cables, internet, intercoms, sensors, meters, appliance motors, scientific equipment, testing equipment, alternative energy components, biometric equipment, laser equipment, etc.
• companies that make the components for consumer electronics (hardware, chips, memory storage, motors, etc.) can be equip & device mfg.
• telecom & broadcasting: only manufacturing, distribution, wholesaling or retailing of telecom equipment, communication equipment or broadcasting equipment.
• in case of finance professionals - the person should have knowledge of various risks faced by the organization or the buying channel/process for insurance. He should have been involved in making insurance decisions or should be a key influencer for the decisions.
• in case of supply chain professionals - the person should be aware of the industry supply chain and common risks / future risks faced or foreseen by the company.
Please respond with a summary of your relevance to this request and we will reach out to you to schedule a paid phone consultation.+7 Other Responses