We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about rescap repurchasing activities. Our client would like to discuss liquidated loans in rmbs, as well as how the group approached repurchases for whole and securtized loans.
This project has a budget.+4 Other Responses
I am sending this inquiry to ask about your interest and availability regarding a legal consulting opportunity involving securitization and rmbs. The underlying matter are the civil suits that the fhfa has brought against a number of financial institutions. I should note that one of the defendants is merrill lynch, and if you have had ties with merrill lynch any time with 2005-2008, then it is likely that there will be a conflict of interest. However, if you remain interested, please let me know, and i will endeavor to reach you later. Thank you very much for your time and consideration, and i hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.
mark+undefined Other Responses
We are engineering deals backed by the rental payments of residents living in previously foreclosed homes. We want to immediately begin structuring two reo-to-rental private placement securitizations under rule 144a.
1. Provide financing for private investors with reo-to-rental cash-flows through securitization.
2. Originating reo-to-rental cash-flows for securitization.
3. Purchasing reo-to-rental properties for securitization.
4. Tranche the securitization and retain the rental cash-flow slices (equity and subordinate) that have higher returns and be retained or included in collateralized debt obligation (cdo) products.
1. This year the first real estate owned (reo)-to-rental securitization in the united states is going ahead without credit ratings. The rental payment streams - and possibly the proceeds from an eventual sale of the properties - would provide payments to bond investors.
2. Right now investor demand is focused on short-term [two to six years] unrated offerings, by next year, there will be a new rated transaction. Beyond a two-year average life, investors may want a rating.
3. Packaging thousands of rental payments into securities as a sponsor and servicer for banks, institutions and private investors.+10 Other Responses