Sun Roof System
We are trying to under the market demand and competitive environment of sun roofs.
We would like to understand :
1. Purchasing criteria and process for sun roof systems now and in the future? (for oem)
2. What strategies suppliers are taking to survive in the market? (for supplier)
geography : korea, indonesia, thailand, malaysia, india+2 Other Responses
I am assembling a proposal to a condo corp board (managing a 25 year old building with a roof of approximately 18000 sq ft):
- when is a green roof economical and advisable?
- what additional risks and liabilities are imposed by the "green" solution; what are the insurance implications?
- what are the technical and safety issues and opportunities around "green" roofs?
- what are the ongoing operation and maintenance cost (savings), expenses and staffing (workload) requirements?
- what are the "sustainability" arguments to use when selling the concept to residents (shareholders)
- can green roofing be integrated with passive energy-generation infrastructure?
Well positioned marketing literature and data would be helpful. Please advise.+4 Other Responses
Roof Support Products
I am an analyst with a uk-based professional services firm, with offices in london, detroit, new york, romania, and india. We provide decision support services to clients across a myriad of sectors.
Currently, we are conducting a study on roof support products market (which include wire mesh and bolts) for the australian mining companies. As you hold considerable experience in this domain, we would like to ascertain the following questions:
q1) what is the size of australian bolts and wire mesh market? How has the market been growing and what is the expected growth in the future?
A) which bolt is primarily being used in the coal mines?
Q2) who are the major players operating in the australian market? What is their market share?
Q3) generally, what is the sourcing methodology followed by mining companies in australia for procuring wire mesh and bolts?
A) do they procure from local manufacturers or they also import from foreign manufacturers (for example, manufacturers in low-cost countries such as china and india)?
Q4) how the transportation costs impact the overall procurement cost, in case of procurement from foreign manufacturers?
Q5) what are the new trends and innovations coming up in the bolts and wire mesh market?
Q6) what is the cost break-up of bolts and wire mesh (in terms of raw material, labour, utilities, etc)?
Q7) what are the best inventory management, procurement, transportation practices being followed by the australian mining companies?
Please let us know in case you are comfortable in providing your opinion on the above questions. Also, let us know your availability and consultation charges.
Look forward to your reply.
Thanks and regards,
anshul+2 Other Responses