Price For Pc Hardware Leasing
Looking for experts who could provide lease prices for pc hardware across major oems for specified technical categories in the following geographies namely - australia, bahrain, bangladesh, belgium, brunei, cambodia, canada, china, denmark, egypt, finland, france, germany, greece, hong kong, india, indonesia, ireland, israel, italy, japan, kuwait, malaysia, maldives, myanmar, nepal, netherlands, new zealand, norway, pakistan, philippines, russia, saudi arabia, south africa, south korea, spain, sri lanka, sweden, switzerland, taiwan, thailand, turkey, united arab emirates, united kingdom, united states of america, and vietnam.
If you possess the required capacity, please do respond back mentioning your email id through which we discuss further before entering into a formal engagement.+8 Other Responses
Temporary Workers Staffing
We have a request and would like to understand few pointers in the staffing industry in russia.
It has been observed that in russia, most organizations prefer an outsourcing staffing sourcing model for managing temporary workers, especially in the fmcg and retail industries. Noticed that few of the supermarkets and aggregators have been practicing this sourcing model concept in russia.
Please find below the deliverables to be addressed:
outsourcing model in russia
bonus \ malus schemes for agencies, % of fixed \ variable parts in total payment
fines for absenteeism and high turnover etc., what % of fines are used on the market
what type of outsource is most popular on the market and what are pros and cons (service-hour or by-piece) - if we talk about by-piece prices, what are items (ton, hl, bottle etc) and what are price for item
average agency fee on the market.
cost structure for outsourcing model - blue collars in fmcgs \ aggregators \ other top-employers split like: x% employed, y% short-term outstaff, n% by-hour outsource, m% by-item outsource. For all models - why and for what activities each model.
innovations: are there any cases from other countries, what we can use in jv. For example sharing of personnel with other companies or creation of the mobile squad of flds to use them in different locations on demand.
Kindly get in touch with us.
+6 Other Responses
Maturity Of Oilfield Service Providers
We are looking for an expert to help us analyze the market maturity of the local oilfield service providers in the following countries:
• saudi arabia
kindly identify relevant parameters (e.G. Years of experience, the spread of companies-local vs global companies and their market share, technological advancement) to assess the maturity of the local players in each of the above-mentioned countries.
Disclaimer: kindly let us know the countries (from the mentioned list) on which you can provide the data
kindly share your contact number and a suitable time for a pre-consulting call to discuss the scope in detail.+17 Other Responses
Futurecasting Of Upstream And Midstream Oil & Gas
We are looking for multiple experts in the uk and russia who can speak on how the oil & gas industry (specifically upstream onshore and offshore drilling, production, and well services, as well as midstream transmission pipeline) is likely to evolve in the next decade to 2030, with a particular focus on developments within operations, maintenance, and servicing.
Specific areas of interest include:
- megatrends: key trends (social, technological, regulatory, etc.) and how they will create shifts from current operations in the noted industry.
- challenges, priorities, and ambitions: current operational challenges and business priorities in general as well as long-term ambitions related to three key concepts (i.E., mobility, sustainability, productivity).
- operation & servicing: future requirements, preferences, and pain points in operations and how suppliers (such as lubricant or ancillary services suppliers) can respond to emerging needs; maintenance concerning lubrication of drilling, production, and pipeline assets.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance to this space.
1. Can you discuss the greatest shifts or changes in the upstream oil & gas (and, thus, oilfield services) industry in the coming decade? And, more specifically, in relation to operations, maintenance, and servicing?
2. Can you discuss the primary operational, maintenance, and servicing challenges and priorities for oilfield services?
3. Can you share insight in the supply chain and purchasing process for operations and maintenance, given emerging trends such as increasing digitalization and ecommerce in b2b settings?
+94 Other Responses