Refinery Process Safety Management Audit
I am darshan and i am working with a middle east company. We are working as a business and risk advisory firm and we serve most of the oil & gas companies in gcc. We are based out of abu dhabi, uae.
currently, we are involved in bidding for an internal audit of the process safety management system of the state-owned refining company in abu dhabi, uae.
following are some of the key review points in the project:
- review of the process safety (ps) at the company refineries, pipeline and the terminal.
- compliance to company ps standards and international standards such as osha hse standards.
- consistency in company-wide practices
we would require relevant downstream & hse subject matter experts to assist us in this job. The deadline for the response to the client is 31st january. We would request you to revert with your interest to join hands with us on this project.
Regardsdarshan+17 Other Responses
Construction & Project Safety Management
Looking for an expert in health & safety consultant, construction, automotive field. $40 - $45 per hour plus living and traveling expenses
x1/12 and double time anything over 40 hours+10 Other Responses
Asset Integrity Management Audit
we are an oil and gas consulting company based in uae.
We are bidding for a asset integrity management audit assignment for an abu dhabi based oil & gas exploration & production company with operations in thailand.
This project involves review and testing of policies and procedures, roles, responsibilities, accountability and coordination of processes, training, competency and culture, risk assessment for projects and safety management process, management of change procedures and implementation, incident analysis, reporting and prevention processes, crisis and emergency management procedures and testing, performance measurement, regulatory compliance and reporting, documentation and record retention among others.
We require two subject matter expert in asset integrity management audit (specifically between 7 - 12 years of experience in asset integrity audits) to help us in this job should we win the same. This project requires for the sme to be present at the project location i.E. Jakarta, indonesia for 17 days which includes visit to offshore rigs for 15 days. As the audit requires travel by helicopter to the offshore gas field, proposed sme's must have completed the basic offshore safety induction and emergency training (bosiet) and helicopter underwater escape training (huet) certifications.
Request your reply to the query if this is an interest area for you and matches your present skill set and experience.
Regards+9 Other Responses
i am working on a major tender for one of the big multinational gold mining companies in ghana. The truth however is we simply do not have the required local expertise to deliver such a technical project, i thought you will have the required competence to deliver this highly technical safety consulting and risk management project.
The consultant will be retained by the client to:
· assist with the design of a the client's occupational health and safety (hereafter safety) management system aligned with international standards for occupational health and safety (ohsas 18001) and risk management (iso 31000) to specifically address risks associated with the underground operations;
· assist with the development of management system documentation for the two developing underground operations – including but not limited to ohs and emergency response standards, and safe working procedures for all critical tasks and key emergency response scenarios;
· assist with ensuring consistency in terminology and approach within individual swps across the clients underground business units;
· assist with developing emergency response processes aligned with international standards for our two underground operations – including but not limited to frameworks for crisis management team, emergency response team structure and ‘manning’, emergency systems and equipment requirements, emergency response procedures including accountabilities, and duty cards for identified key emergency scenarios
· undertake training and desk top simulations for the crisis management team to build capacity and knowledge and identify gaps.
Also, please see the most important requirements and pre-qualification criterias:
consultant qualifications and experience
in order to effectively deliver the scope of work it is anticipated that the consultant will be able to demonstrate specific skills, knowledge and behaviours.
undergraduate and/or post graduate qualifications in hse or equivalent, and/or plus 5 years demonstrated performance as a lead/champion in such disciplines is required.
Over 5 years of experience in an underground hard rock mining environment is a pre-requisite. Familiarity with underground mechanized mining and hand-held mining is highly desirable.
Qualifications or demonstrated experience as a workplace trainer/assessor will be highly regarded. The consultant will be required to provide examples of training and assessment materials that they have developed.
The consultant will have demonstrated, in previous projects of this type, that they employ a collaborative, and consultation style, that leads clients to appropriate outcomes. They are adaptive, and recognize the need for gaining input to problem solving and recognizing the need to adapt to the prevailing skill sets.
Experience working in africa will be well regarded.
demonstrated familiarity with underground emergency management scenarios, standards and specifications is required. The consultant may be required to provide evidence of experience in conduct of underground er inspections and audits.
Qualifications or demonstrated experience in emergency management protocols, such as aiims (australia), cims (usa) , saimm (rsa) or equivalent inter-agency coordinated incident management system, and demonstrated performance as a crisis management team member will be highly regarded.
Qualifications or demonstrated experience in emergency response techniques and equipment, such as closed and open circuit breathing apparatus, occupational first aid, rope/line rescue, search and rescue, fire-fighting and hazmat, and demonstrated performance as an emergency response team member will be highly regarded.
We have very limited time to submit a bid so a prompt response will be invaluable. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Many thanks.
franklin+6 Other Responses