The company i am building needs a company and target industry directory solution that will allow our agents to recruit and train new agents and people from our industry target list. The tools needed are profile option tools and value added communication , sales automation and agent management tools . This ecosystem will be built within a private and public facing social network+7 Other Responses
Looking to understand the purchasing methodology for adobe audience manager.
1. Have you purchased adobe audience manager in the past 6 months?
2. Have you used adobe audience manager in the past 6 months?
3. Have you marketed or sold adobe audience manager in the past 6 months?+34 Other Responses
We are looking for multiple senior-level experts from mid to enterprise-sized businesses, who are end-users of professional news and information tools and/or services. We are interested to speak with consultants, b2b sales professionals, senior executives, and corporate finances that can discuss how business professionals consume and use data, information and news.
This is a paid 60-minute webcam interview:
$200 for india based participants (applicable to all titles/functions/roles)
$250 for other markets (us, canada, uk, france, germany, singapore and australia based participants)
$300 for presidents, ceo and other c-suite board room roles
please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below.
1. Can you discuss how business professionals consume and use data, information, and news?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+368 Other Responses
Control System Automation Solution
Hi, we are looking for an expert who has extensive knowledge in implementation of control system automation solution project in oil & gas field. Someone who is familiar with contract, agreements, sourcing practices for the procurement of control system in oil & gas field. A project manager who has experience in project implementation of oil and gas companies can also contact.+16 Other Responses
This job req. Is posted by cohen connections, an authorized zintro partner.
Marketing automation campaign specialist
boston-based candidate preferred. Open to relocation only if position cannot be filled locally.
This is an opportunity to join a well-established leader within the business/marketing – data services industry in a full-time role. This position is on the campaign services team and offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits.
this role requires strong consultancy skills. You will possess an advanced knowledge and understanding of the adobe campaign crm tool (formerly known as neolane) (or any industry equivalent - unica, eloqua, chordiant etc.) including a range of backend database technology.
You will have a good understanding of the solution design and integration challenges with adobe campaign, which carries its own database schema considerations. Your expertise is essential to providing ‘best of breed’ advice, guidance and management. Your knowledge is intended to deliver a pro-active professional service by your team to our customers and leads to more efficient and improved use of the adobe campaign solution(s) that we support. Your end goal should be to add value and deliver a successful roi for our customer base at a secured day rate that increases revenue growth for ****.
Preferred skills & experience required
- proven experience and success in completing projects and tasks
- strong improvement ethos based upon everyday activities, changing markets and defect\conflict resolution
- development experience essential
- consultancy experience essential
- java proficient to an above average level
- a solid understanding of the underlying adobe campaign or marketing automation schemas
- a very strong ability to understand and interpret customer business requirements to deliver the technical solution
- detailed understanding of campaign workflows and principles
- understanding of both the concept and theory of multichannel campaign lifecycle management
- a solid understanding of other similar crm tools to provide a proactive approach to system developments and/or other alliances that **** may forge in the future (as a systems integrator)
- a good understanding of project management methodologies and a good commercial sense is very important. The ability to produce technical documentation in a language that our customer(s) can understand
- an understanding of marketing resource management would be highly desirable particularly if this could be demonstrated using campaign workflow software
if you refer this req. To another candidate who is hired, zintro will provide you with a free year of premium service.+6 Other Responses
Email Marketing Deliverability
I need an email-marketing expert for a paid phone consultation regarding automated sales/marketing mass email campaigns. Please only reply if you are a real technical expert in email deliverability, bounce rate, spam filters, capacity/scalability, email verification/authentication, isp expectations/procedures, etc.
The focus of the conversation is on best practices, rule of thumb guidance on limitations and risks and similar. At this time i do not need help with the sales copy/wording, scripts, etc. The talk must be actionable and not theoretical.
Thank you for reviewing, please consider replying with a brief summary of your recent, direct expertise in this area. I will review candidates later this week and contact you for a paid call if a good fit.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you!+19 Other Responses
Automation engineer – bergen county nj - pharmaceutical experience!!
** us citizens only **
essential job function:
1. The ability to develop (not modify), test, and commission allen bradley plc (controllogix and/or plc-5) control system applications using rslogix. Recent experience is a must. Higher level skills that are required include analog data handling, data exchanges, batch sequencing (s88), recipe handling, etc.
2. The ability to develop (not modify), test, and commission scada (ifix and/or wonderware) control system applications. Recent experience is a must. Higher level skills that are required include scripting, security configuration, recipe configuration, database interfacing, report configuration, etc.
3. The ability to develop, test, and commission database interfaces associated with plc/scada automation systems. Recent microsoft sql experience is a must. Higher level database skills that are required include the following:
• ability to create normalized tables and relationships
• define table identities, indexes and constraints
• design/understand primary & foreign key relationships
• ability to create stored procedures, triggers and views
• write and understand complex query statements
• backup and restore databases
• knowledge of sql security
• create sql maintenance plans
• create and schedule sql jobs
• ssis functionality
• sql reporting
4. Travel up to 25% to customer sites to perform commissioning, customer training, validation support, warrantee support, and service support for companies equipment and control systems.
5. The ability to specify, purchase, and troubleshoot control system hardware and instrumentation. This would include field mounted and panel mounted instruments.
6. The ability to read, understand, and develop control system design documents. This would include diagrams/drawings (p&id, control system schematics, wiring drawings, pneumatic/hydraulic drawings, etc.) and written design specifications (functional specifications, user’s manual, sequence of operations).
7. Must be aware of cgmp’s procedures and practices and the implication on control system development and modifications.
8. Must have good troubleshooting skills.
9. Prior experience in validation is desirable.
10. Must be willing and be capable to climb ladders and to enter restrictive spaces.
11. Must have an understanding of computer operation and configuration.+2 Other Responses
Sales & Business Development Representative
Zintro’s sales & business development representatives (bdr / sdr) are the first impression of our business, actively reaching out to clients across the globe to connect highly specialized experts and job candidates with business clients.
As a member of our marketing team, you’ll have access to all of the tools, resources and training needed to accelerate your career in marketing and sales. We are focused on helping highly specialized experts and job candidates promote their skills and knowledge to engage with the business clients that need them. We are founded by a team of startup veterans and located in massachusetts.
About the role:
zintro’s business development representatives are responsible for clearly conveying zintro’s value to our potential clients. First impressions are everything in any business, and you’re the key to a creating a great lasting impact. Day to day, this means:
* someone to prospect, educate, qualify and develop client accounts, opportunities and inbound leads.
* research clients, identify key players and decision makers, and generates interest to feed to our sales team project and job leads to grow the top of the funnel.
* working with marketing to send a large volume of tailored emails, messaging and content to prospective business clients.
* making 35+ outbound sales calls daily to a variety of prospective business clients.
* using insidesales.Com, salesforce.Com, pardot, yesware, rapportive, and join.Me to track, manage and present to prospect pipelines with high level of attention to detail.
* booking meetings with department heads and c-level executive business clients for product demos and presentations.
* presenting live product demos and training sessions for current and prospective clients.
* work closely with zintro’s expertise agents and the rest of the marketing team to speed up and optimize sales cycles.
we’re looking for enthusiastic self starters. Our business development representatives are driven by the knowledge that they help zintro achieve brand awareness, help clients engage with highly specialized experts and job candidates faster and more affordably, and hit sales goals.
You’re the right person for this role if...
* you have a strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed.
* you overcome resistance, and are not discouraged by rejection.
* you value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning.
* you are self-motivated, and feel empowered in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* 2-5 years of prior sales and marketing experience.
* prior use and understanding of salesforce.Com or other crms
* prior experience making 30+ outbound calls preferred (e.G. Call center, alumni donations, campaign calls)
* prior inside sales experience strongly preferred
* experience in customer-facing professional services roles
* ability to organize and manage multiple priorities independently
* excellent verbal and written communication skills
* attention to detail, strong organizational skills and a focus on quality of work
* bonus if you have worked at a startup previously
zintro is a platform that engages business clients with our highly specialized experts and job candidates for phone consults, long term consulting projects, contract engagements and full-time jobs. Business clients share their projects and jobs for free and zintro matches them to our network of over 210k+ highly specialized professionals. Founded by a team of startup veterans, zintro has clients and experts across the globe.
Our benefits include:
* competitive salary and commission
* ability to participate in our stock option equity plan
* medical, dental and vision coverage
* 3 weeks paid vacation policy, paid holidays, and ability to work remotely when needed+44 Other Responses
Email Marketing Automation
In need of an email marketer to help us set up our sendgrid drip campaign to convert free users to paid users. Would appreciate a user who can turn copy into emails and create the sendgrid trigger based campaigns.+4 Other Responses
Crm Solutions/hosting Services For Smbs
We are looking to speak with experts with sales or executive experience leading an organization providing crm or web hosting solutions to smbs.
Preferably we would like to speak with senior executives involved in sales from companies such as hubspot, zoho, webex, clickfunnel, ontraport, infusionsoft, getresponse, activecampaign, reply.Io, or prospect.Io.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1) can you speak to how you grew and built your sales organization to target smbs for your crm and/or hosting services?
2) have you used affiliate sales channels extensively and are you able to speak to your experience, and the pros and cons more broadly in scaling sales when using affiliates?
3) can you speak to how you think about the size of the tam for crm and/or hosting services within the smb space?+15 Other Responses
Automation Qa Testing
"we are an authorized zintro partner and our client requires a:
qa testing leadcolumbus, oh 6+ months
looking qa testing lead with automation testing experience.
ruby, xml.Xquery or gherkinselenium, or cucumber
if possible, please attach your cv/resume in your response here.
-kiran"+7 Other Responses
Robotic Process Automation Market
We are interested in learning more about the rpa market. We would like to know about the different companies in this space and the different types of intelligent process automation (ipa) services.
Please note we are only interested in experts that have experience with the following companies:
the burnie group
the call will be for 30 minutes and we need to complete all interviews by tomorrow wednesday, october 25th.
elianny +16 Other Responses