Business Integration And Automation Software
We are looking to speak with experts in business automation and integration software. We want to have a better understanding of the purchasing considerations, use case and evaluation of other competitors in this space. This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing the business automation and integration software at your organization? Please comment on the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.2. Are you able to speak on the software's features and functionality? Please comment on your use case.3. Did you also evaluate other competitors? Please comment other vendors that you also evaluated during your buying process.+62 Other Responses
Marketing Automation Software Purchase
We are looking for multiple decision-makers in the us who made a decision to purchase marketing automation software for their organization in the past 2 years.
This is for a 1-hour paid phone interview.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
kindly respond to the question below in relevance to your experience in this space.
What is your level of influence in selecting the marketing automation software for your organization?+44 Other Responses
Industrial Process Automation
Need expertise on the following topics of industrial automation components:
1)plc and its associated components (cpu, i/o module, memory, hmi, and vfd etc.)
2) engagement best practices including but not limited to a) understanding the application of e-cataloging system; b) best practices/quick wins when engaging with suppliers of automation and control equipment category; c) engagement best practice based on channel partner for automation and control equipment category d) case-studies to support
3) rebate/discount structures of suppliers
4) cost saving commitments
5) software pricing structure
6) industry benchmarks+4 Other Responses
We are looking to speak to multiple decision-makers / contractors from construction companies and senior staff employees from large, medium, and small construction software companies in the us on market and pricing (annual spend) of office and fieldwork application softwares (ex. Fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc.).
This is a 35-40 minutes paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
for general contractors:
1. Is you company consist of 50 or more employees?
2. Are you a decision-maker for software for office and fieldwork software? (examples are fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc).
3. Are you familiar with the annual spend for these types of applications?
For senior employees of construction application software companies:
1. Are you familiar with the annual spend for large, medium and small construction companies for applications both in the field and in the office?
2. Can you differentiate between the office app side and the fieldwork app side?+7 Other Responses