Would love to understand the franchise management space--can anyone speak to the differences in product / pricing between players such as frm solutions / microsoft dynamics, franconnect, naranga, franchise blast, waterfall, etc.?
how does a franchise evaluate taking a suite vs. Partial suite and best-of-breed point solutions (e.G., salesforce, learning zen, etc.) to cover elements of sales / training?
Would be great if you are at a franchise and have recently evaluated software and can walk through your selection process or if you were ex-franchise software sales / product and can speak in depth about each.+3 Other Responses
Crm Decision-makers For Education
We would like to speak with multiple experts based in the us who have an influence on evaluating and selecting crm software and sales tools for their company.
This is a paid 45 min web-based phone interview. Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space.
1. What brands does your company use for crm (customer relationship management) software?
+45 Other Responses
Cloud Application Services
We wanted some help with experts in the ‘cloud applications services’ space. I am particularly looking at expertise in crm (such as salesforce) and hcm (such as workday) cloud application migration space. And the specific questions/ topics i am looking to discuss includes:
1. What are the latest market trends in cloud applications services?
2. Which are the industries (such as banking, healthcare, etc.) that are more inclined to adopting/ migrating applications to cloud? Which industries are expected to increase the cloud applications spend?
3. What are the key drivers for companies to migrate applications to cloud?
4. What is the typical spend by companies in cloud apps? How can cloud apps players drive companies to spend more?
5. What is the ideal product portfolio to be offered? What are the new trends/ breakthrough technology expected to be seen in the market?
aishwarya+14 Other Responses